Jogging?

start22

Reaction score
Does anyone here do it? How do you deal with minoxidil running down your face while swating?

Is there any proof that jogging increases/decreases hair loss?

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
First of it all no real runner uses the term jogging anymore. Jogging is a horrible word. Second of all running is the reason I quit minoxidil. Because my heart hurt when I did it. Don't let anyone fool you. Minoxidil is a blood pressure drug and normal people will notice sides whether taken orally or applied to skin.

Jaym

Established Member
Reaction score
First of it all no real runner uses the term jogging anymore. Jogging is a horrible word. Second of all running is the reason I quit minoxidil. Because my heart hurt when I did it. Don't let anyone fool you. Minoxidil is a blood pressure drug and normal people will notice sides whether taken orally or applied to skin.

I use the term Jogging all the time. Dang I must not be a real runner drat.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really "running" or "jogging", but I do cardio daily (sometimes twice a day). Elliptical 10-20mins in the morning and sometimes before bed.

chimp91

Reaction score

That's interesting, I did not know about that

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
For me personally I was obviously absorbing too much of the medication. To be fair I used foam and typically applied it right after a shower while my hair was still damp. Night and day difference once I quit though. I could finally run again without feeling like having a heart attack (exaggeration for dramatic emphasis). Also major face bloating.

For me personally the minoxidil sides were harder to tolerate than the finasteride sides (which weren't that bad).

Roox

Reaction score
I do it every night. I had to force my self at the beginning but now I cant stop.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
I started running at night too. Now I've got all the official running gear and clothes and will be running a marathon this October.

Kovalchuk71

Reaction score
I'll mix HIIT with high incline walking. It works great, and burns a lot of calores. I HATE jogging.

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
When i run, i always do it for 5 miles. If i have time to do it twice in a day, i do 5 miles in the morning and 5 more at night.

nick_17

Reaction score
I plan my runs so I can wash my hair after. Since if I run I feel that my scalp gets oily. So basically I run every 3rd - 4th day.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jogging made me bald.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jogging made me bald and impotent. Do not jog.

JK. In all seriousness though, it probably has no effect on hair loss. Focus on body chemistry and science, not old wives tales like masturbation and wearing tight hats that cut off O2 circulation to your hair. I don't even know where people come up with this ****.

ckmsaunders

Reaction score
I prefer HIIT. I mostly go find a track and do sprints. It's a much quicker workout and seems to keep me in better shape.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
I love jogging because its very healthy for us. Before I used to do it almost everyday but due to my work schedule I only do it now for like twice or thrice a week. It's a cardio activity so it's good for your health.