Joachim Loew use wig

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so what? It looks ok...and waaaaaaayyy much better that any baldy in this world...! I am living in a crowded town and I never seen a bald guy looking hot...let's say it could be 1 guy to 1000 bald guys that is looking decent!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here's another...

Attachments

• 50806724_Low.jpg
    50806724_Low.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,406

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW?! I had no idea he was wearing a piece :woot:
That's a pretty good one otherwise. I thought it was his natural hair, damn...no wonder this soccer/football show in australia was making fun of him, they had some guy wear this wig and dress up like him :thumbdown2:

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't really know why people have to make fun about something like this...people....nobody is perfect...hair is as well a part of your body...like your teeth or nose or ears...and if it is missing it just make you feel and look bad...why in this shitty world do I have to laugh about a guy like him if he's wearing and make a great job? he looks good...and way much better than bald...it just some stupidity in human mind...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
I don't really know why people have to make fun about something like this...people....nobody is perfect...hair is as well a part of your body...like your teeth or nose or ears...and if it is missing it just make you feel and look bad...why in this shitty world do I have to laugh about a guy like him if he's wearing and make a great job? he looks good...and way much better than bald...it just some stupidity in human mind...
andrei_aremenko also said..."ok and I'll be the guy with red hair and I laugh every day every minute...about your egg shape head...:)"
The same stupidity that exists in your mind that would make you laugh at someone for being upfront and honest about their hairloss.... :smack: .

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
So wait. Where has it been said/stated that he has a wig? Did I miss something?

Boondock

Reaction score
I actually suspected a piece a couple of weeks back. I googled it and there were already lots of reports about it. I don't know if any were confirmed.

Fair play to the guy. He looks alright like this. He'd look crap bald.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ha ha...! uncomfortable man it looks like you are looking all over the internet about hairloss issues...but you are doing nothing...just wearing baseball caps...and being in your 30's if I remember well...and just can not accept baldness...am I right?

well yea...if you take a sharp look at my posts you will see that I can not accept baldness...and I would rather wear a wig than being a bald guy...and...there was a question there...would you like to be a ginger/red hair guy rather than a bald guy? and you probably have said...being bald now...that you'll rather be a bald guy than a ginger...and this is a stupidity...I wouldn't be here or there looking about hair loss solutions if I would rather have no hair than red hair...
I WOULD LOVE to have yellow hair...green what ever...you can always dye it...
I hate bald look...is the worst thing that can happen to a guy...regarding his look...
and yea...I am wondering why bald guys like you just can not accept this or are not trying anything else? I took a look at some videos on youtube how people are attaching wigs and I can say that even it wouldn't be easy...I will rather wear one than being bald and hiding my face and my scalp under a baseball cap all the time...I would rather wear one instead of taking an hair transplant...that can ruin your life...
I am not bald now just a bit of thinning and receding...but...if this will become worse I will give it a try to wig...I am not that guy..."cool" guy that is afraid to not be detected by girls...wow...I've talked with guys that are wearing full wigs and they still have girlfriends and wives...because if you can look better and normal every effort worth to do this...if you are not willing to do that...then don't hide under your cap anymore and go out there with that sleek bald scalp...nobody will laugh seeing you...maybe...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and...regarding the coach...I don't know if that is a wig...maybe he's dying his hair...I 've seen a foto of him when he was at 30 and he had a great hair...
even if he's wearing or not he's doing a great job and is looking much better than a sleek bald scalp...when I say much better i am refering at a difference like that from the sky to earth...

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I doubt it's a wig, I've seen photos of him as a player and he had the kind of hair that looks like it'd never fall out. It doesn't really look like natural hair for a 50 year old man to have though, so maybe he dyes it and uses expensive conditioner/thickening products..he seems like the kinda guy who would..he's certainly got a metrosexual dress sense..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
ha ha...! uncomfortable man it looks like you are looking all over the internet about hairloss issues...but you are doing nothing...just wearing baseball caps...and being in your 30's if I remember well...and just can not accept baldness...am I right?

well yea...if you take a sharp look at my posts you will see that I can not accept baldness...and I would rather wear a wig than being a bald guy...and...there was a question there...would you like to be a ginger/red hair guy rather than a bald guy? and you probably have said...being bald now...that you'll rather be a bald guy than a ginger...and this is a stupidity...I wouldn't be here or there looking about hair loss solutions if I would rather have no hair than red hair...
I hate bald look...is the worst thing that can happen to a guy...regarding his look...
and yea...I am wondering why bald guys like you just can not accept this or are not trying anything else? I took a look at some videos on youtube how people are attaching wigs and I can say that even it wouldn't be easy...I will rather wear one than being bald and hiding my face and my scalp under a baseball cap all the time...I would rather wear one instead of taking an hair transplant...that can ruin your life...
I am not bald now just a bit of thinning and receding...but...if this will become worse I will give it a try to wig...I am not that guy..."cool" guy that is afraid to not be detected by girls...wow...I've talked with guys that are wearing full wigs and they still have girlfriends and wives...because if you can look better and normal every effort worth to do this...if you are not willing to do that...then don't hide under your cap anymore and go out there with that sleek bald scalp...nobody will laugh seeing you...maybe...
Well if you took the time to read my response, I said I would rather be ginger than bald so you are wrong in your assumption. I just found your statements about how "nobody's perfect" and "what kind of a shitty world we live in.." to be disgracefully hypocritical after you openly admit that you would laugh and make fun of someone for being bald... which makes you a piece of sh*t IMO.

Boondock

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
[quote="andrei_eremenko":100qb13a]ha ha...! uncomfortable man it looks like you are looking all over the internet about hairloss issues...but you are doing nothing...just wearing baseball caps...and being in your 30's if I remember well...and just can not accept baldness...am I right?

Well if you took the time to read my response, I said I would rather be ginger than bald so you are wrong in your assumption. I just found your statements about how "nobody's perfect" and "what kind of a shitty world we live in.." to be disgracefully hypocritical after you openly admit that you would laugh and make fun of someone for being bald... which makes you a piece of sh*t IMO.[/quote:100qb13a]

Word.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow...some users from here besides the fact they are bald...sleek bald...they really show that once their hair has gone their mind has gone too...

I said that...because there was a guy who said...I would rather be bald than having red hair...which is totally stupidity...being on a forum related with hair loss...and that's why I said that to make him feel bad...you can not say that thing on a hairloss forum...if you say that why would be there or here anymore?

and you boondock you don't even have any idea about what we're talking about...so keep quiet!

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and by the way uncomfortable man...you are in your 30's where baldness is more common...and you don't even have the guts to show you're bald scalp...why don't you order a wig...it looks like you're chasing the replies from a hairpieces forum...Those guys are doing great jobs...what are you waiting for?

Boondock

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
and you boondock you don't even have any idea about what we're talking about...so keep quiet!

*gasps and runs out of the room embarrassed*

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This coming from a guy who is NW2 @ worst and still wears a system, CCS anyone? :whistle:
I already said I would rather be ginger. In fact I said I would even take curly hair because I could dye it and buzz it down.... so I don't know why your pushing the issue. I may just decide to opt for a system at some point after all, but your faaar from being able to tell me what to do and how to feel about it since I'm sure you've never been that vulnerable in your life. So you should just "keep quiet because you have no idea what you're talking about."

Nene

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
This coming from a guy who is NW2 @ worst and still wears a system, CCS anyone? :whistle:
I already said I would rather be ginger. In fact I said I would even take curly hair because I could dye it and buzz it down.... so I don't know why your pushing the issue. I may just decide to opt for a system at some point after all, but your faaar from being able to tell me what to do and how to feel about it since I'm sure you've never been that vulnerable in your life. So you should just "keep quiet because you have no idea what you're talking about."

You would even take curly hair? What's wrong with curly hair?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you uncomfortable man...your nickname says everything...I am norwood 2 not wearing anything...and I am a diffuse thinner...and I would give the shaved look a chance and not hiding under a baseball cap like you...if this will not suit me I will try maybe a wig or hair system...I am not afraid to do this...