jared's Story

jared

Reaction score
I first started noticing that my hair was thinning when I had my picture taken for high school graduation. It wasn't that my hair was thin as much as the fact that my hairline itself had recceded a tad. I still had pretty thick hair and sense my dad has all of his hair but with a slight recission on the ages i figured i would be fine...i figured wrong. At about age 19-20 some of my friends would comment that I was going bald etc. Since we all bash each other etc. it never really set in until I started to realize I couldn't put gel in my hair anymore because my scalp shinned worse than Ricky Lake's teeth after engulphing a summer ham. Immediately my confidence sunk and the comments kept on coming. The amount that I had lost stayed the same for the next few years I am now 24. I finally got fedup with being thin on top so I decided to do something about it. I went out and got a prescription for propecia bought some rogaine on ebay and some nizoral etc. I have been on the program for around 4 months. Here are the differences i have been able to see....first of all my hair is considerably darker than it was prior to the treatment it also feels thicker when i run my hand through it and i can see a ton of white hairs along my reeceded areas. I can definetly tell a difference and it seems that this is just the start. Granted I did catch this relatively early but I guess I hope that this will be encouraging to younger posters. The sooner the better I will tell you that Propecia does work I have not had a single friend that uses it that did not notice results.

good luck

Bismarck

Reaction score
4 months are nothing in fighting hairloss !
So these small hairs are likely to grow stronger and you have a great chance of a nice regrowth ! :)

BISMARCK

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
regaine

the result you are getting is definitely from minoxidil....

I was on propecia for 1 full year without experiencing any regrowth and one month into minoxidil, my hair looks much thicker....