Jamie Fox Artificial Hairline and Strip Scar?

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
It appears that Jamie Fox may have a cosmetic hairline (via specialized makeup) and possibly a strip scar....Inspect the lighter contrasted closeup..

jamiecollagerm9.jpg

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Not sure who that is in the top right... but here's some pics. The tatoo obscures the scar.

sag.jpg

jamiefoxxhairline13qj.jpg

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
Good catch Aplunk. The tattooed photo you posted is "coincidentally" in the exact occipital location as the other scar photo. What are the odds? :scratch:

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah thanks for posting that before/after photo.

I was watching the Jamie Foxx show the other day and noticed it too... I couldn't believe how massive his forehead was compared to now. How the hell did he do that? Seriously, that looks like a flawless hair transplant

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems like he paints his hair!! :eek: :eek:

Eternal, good job caughting the thinning in the first pic. Maybe that day he run out of ink!!

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
Solo said:
It seems like he paints his hair!! :eek: :eek:

Eternal, good job caughting the thinning in the first pic. Maybe that day he run out of ink!!

That is basically what it is. A form of cosmetic paint. Vin deisel supposedly does this as well for the appearance of a 3 day shadow of hair on his scalp.

Sean68

Reaction score
im liking these picture threads. his hairline does look really artificial
but then he does look about 10 years younger with it.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
That's awesome! Honestly I always looked at his hair and never thought a thing. That's a great job he or someone else is doing with his hair. I wouldn't mind keeping my hair buzzed for the rest of my life if it meant having that hairline, etc.

G

I am obsessed by hairlines, but this one looks simply too "perfect" and unnatural.

ETERNAL HOPE

Reaction score
Additional Jamie Foxx photos...Notice the thinning hairline in the before photo and the lower hairline/boxed in temples in the after..

jamiefoxxcollage2xb7.jpg

Sean68

Reaction score
that girls obviously getting a bit suspicious as well - shes going in for a closer look.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
that girls obviously getting a bit suspicious as well - shes going in for a closer look.

Isn't that Salma Hayek?

Anyway someone should of told Jamie that his new drawn on hairline looks ridiculously artificial.

I don't know why he didn't just buzz his head, black guys can get away with that and still look 100% OK.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
yeah thanks for posting that before/after photo.

I was watching the Jamie Foxx show the other day and noticed it too... I couldn't believe how massive his forehead was compared to now. How the hell did he do that? Seriously, that looks like a flawless hair transplant

christ, his old forehead is small compared to mine :cry:

I would kill to have his old hairline.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His colored in hairline is so fake. Look at the temple points, that is the most ridiculous temple points I have ever seen. 12 y/0 pre pubescent boys dont even have temple points like that.

mgmt

Reaction score
Weird how his hairline is great in one shot then awful in the next.. wtf the contrast is just over-the-top...

Jamie_Foxx_Tom_Crui_161524a.jpg

jamie.jpg

jamie_foxx_01.jpg

photo

foxx01b.jpg

jamie-foxx.jpg

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, why does this matter to you guys? We all suffer from hairloss no? Do you like when people make fun of your problems or point out the things that you try to do to improve your appearance? If someone talked about my transplants on a message board I would be really upset. I'm sure you would be the same. This is womanly behavior really, gossiping about whether some actress is anorexic or not.. Come on people.. Oh did she have a facelift or not??