I've started using Stemoxydine

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
DSC_0078neu.jpg

I bought ~9 of those in Sweden, I emptied out two different supermarkets pretty much. They cost ~60 swedish krona, so roughly ~7 US dollars. The bottle says it's a 2-week supply, so I have enough for nearly five months.

I have absolutely no idea if this is useful, but I'll say the following:

1) It's cheap;
2) It's easy to apply. I do so after my shower and it dries in a few minutes.
3) Doesn't smell.
4) I've seen other people here claim that stemoxydine is a good ingredient for hair loss, I have no idea though and have seen no studies. I purchased this off trust.

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't hurt. If it's that cheap I might add it to finasteride/min/nizoral

You need to get on that minoxidil asap since you can't use finasteride. Need some kind of bigger gun.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't hurt. If it's that cheap I might add it to finasteride/min/nizoral

You need to get on that minoxidil asap since you can't use finasteride. Need some kind of bigger gun.

I have placed the order with minoxidilmax, thanks :)

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get Kirkland minoxidil. It's super cheap. Comes out to $4 a bottle for 60ml. It's on Amazon.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, can you post your experience here with garnier Stemox? I have heard lots of positive things about it.

I have an ongoing thread in the success stories section, expect a full update in august.

For now, the best thing i can say about garnier stemox is that it easy and cheap. I can't tell you if it works. Oh, and it's a great solvent, if you want to dissolve anything else in it like RU58851 then you're all good.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has no side effects, it's cheap, and it's supposed to stimulate cd34+ progenitor cells. There's no reason not to use it, so you might as well.

Faith11

Reaction score
I have an ongoing thread in the success stories section, expect a full update in august.

For now, the best thing i can say about garnier stemox is that it easy and cheap. I can't tell you if it works. Oh, and it's a great solvent, if you want to dissolve anything else in it like RU58851 then you're all good.

Can you post the link of your thread? I wasn't able to to find it.

Secondly, Garnier Stemox is not available outside Europe. I am from Asia. Can you please let me know how to buy it?

Looking forward for your update in August.

BTW, I bought Neogenic yesterday as I wanted to use something on my head before it gets too late.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post the link of your thread? I wasn't able to to find it.

Secondly, Garnier Stemox is not available outside Europe. I am from Asia. Can you please let me know how to buy it?

Looking forward for your update in August.

BTW, I bought Neogenic yesterday as I wanted to use something on my head before it gets too late.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...emox-minoxidil-ru-oralcastor-otheroils.99202/

I think that stemoxydine is a chemical only approved in Europe or something. With Ebay/Amazon/etc you can also try Redken Cerafill

Neogenic has the same ingredient, however it's more expensive.

Faith11

Reaction score
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...emox-minoxidil-ru-oralcastor-otheroils.99202/

I think that stemoxydine is a chemical only approved in Europe or something. With Ebay/Amazon/etc you can also try Redken Cerafill

Neogenic has the same ingredient, however it's more expensive.

Thanks for your inputs.

AlexieJ

Reaction score
I haven't read many reviews for Stemoxydine so it will be helpful for us here if you guys can share your experience. Well, aside from the fact that I saw it on Amazon I don't have any knowledge on it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has a nice cosmetic effect on the hair (kinda thickens, clumps hair together, makes less scalp visible).

Dunno if it actually helps prevent fallout or promote actual growth but what the hell. The only downside is the kinda tacky fruity smell.