It's Starting...

Redbone

Reaction score
Been off Lewenbergs sh*t for one week and the harrasing phone calls from his f*****g secretary have started....I thought this was just a rumor.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Redbone... Get youself an airhorn. One of those loud ones like they use at high school basketball games, looks sort of like an aerosol can with a horn on the end of it.

When she calls, ask her "hey, do you want to hear something?" When she says okay, let 'er rip, right into the receiver.

After 3 or 4 attempts, even the dumbest monkey would learn the lesson.

Redbone

Reaction score
That is damn good plan- I have a feeling it is going to happen allot more now. Hey the sh*t sucked so leave me alone please.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been off that sh*t for 2 years i dont get any more phone calls but they still send me letter's for that overpriced bullshit

G

take the call, ask for her first name, and agree with everything she says, but get her to repeat alot of it, first because of "the baxxxXXX....XXxxxad...bad li...Bad line", then get her to repeat it all again so you can write it down, go over a few things once again to verify that you have written them down correctly, very slowly read some stuff back to her to check it is right (get as much of this wrong as is plausable), use her first name as much as you can in responses, but get it wrong every time, do all this as slowly as you can.

Try to navigate the conversation to completely off topic subjects, tell her about your new computer at work and how you think Mac osX is good but windows NT has some great networking capabilities, always remembering to overuse her (wrong) name. finally throw some random misplaced words into your rambling converstaion, like "I guess I should really order some more of the doctor Lewenbergs finally hair of installer, what direction are we looking at with hind legs to the price of the larger hair?"

the only other thing that may help is to drift in and out of poor impersonations of foreign languages.

obviously don't buy anything, end on "that all sounds fantastic 'Sarah', I will have a little bicycle through the D...A....T....A....(spell it with long pauses inbetween) and let's talk tomorrow A...M..., nice to speak to you 'Susan', have you got a mobile I can get you on in case anything comes up in the night?"

that should do it.

Ty

Redbone

Reaction score
Got to be careful that b**ch has my credit card on file she might send more sh*t if I do that.

G

Oh heres your post on lewenberg. It's ok redbone we all fall for scams almost.

At one point I was really thinking about regenix. I serously woulda been suckered with them if they didn't have a receptionist that didn't know anything. I just thank god they have a dummy receptionist. If they had a smart one I woulda paid 300 bucks a month plus go through emotional pain of not seeing results. Gotta be carefull with these things.

At least your on the right track now. :)

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Just screen your calls like you would for the in-laws

Redbone

Reaction score
Wow, it been 10 days off this sh*t and his secretary Esther has called me 3 times and left two emails in my box. This guy is a real money grubbin heeb. Just let it go why don't you? Your stuff sucks and is overpriced, guys learn from my mistakes and tell all future posters the problems this guy has caused.

Watch Lewenberg and his people, they are crooks :?

p.s my hair feels 100% better since I stopped spraying retinoic acid on it 4x per day.

G

Shssshh red you put retonic acid on your head for times a day. Dr lee says you shouldnt even use it and if you do maybe only once a week.

Did your head hurt and was it red?