It's Not The Hair, It's The Confidence! | Page 4 | HairLossTalk Forums

It's Not The Hair, It's The Confidence!

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by WhitePolarBear, Mar 8, 2018.

1. DoctorHouse

DoctorHouse Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That really surprised me. I really thought many women hit on you still and did when you were younger.

2. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Unfortunately not.

I've got one friend who gets approached a lot (i'll pm his pic)

I didn't know it happened until I started hanging out with him.

blackg likes this.
  3. uncomfortable man

uncomfortable man Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    The confidence comes from the hair, not the other way around ffs. People really need to understand causation.

4. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think it comes from the face and bone structure (but hair helps big time!)

Also, nice to see you back, you're a hairlosstalks myth and legend.

doyle11, blackg and Wolf Pack like this.
  5. CaptainForehead

CaptainForehead Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello UCMan! How've you been?

Afro_Vacancy and blackg like this.
  6. uncomfortable man

uncomfortable man Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Well Im here so not so good. That guy with the long hair from queer eye for the straight guy has me triggered af.

7. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @Afro_Vacancy was implying that one’s hobbies and life choices are synonymous with one’s personality. Your personality influences those things, but they’re not one and the same.

@Afro_Vacancy’s eloquently worded “muh feels” meltdown was a result of his black and white thinking, i.e. hair vs personality. I wasn’t implying an absolute distinction, that was his strawman he used to rail against the dissenter.

8. sisenegonan

sisenegonan Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    --snip--

Apparently my post promotes racism. Oh well.

#68 sisenegonan, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    WhitePolarBear likes this.
  9. jasonstatham

jasonstatham Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lets red pill you. Someone has to do it I guess.
    First of all, despite having a troll avatar and name, Im here to vent. A lot of people are are here to vent. And its good.
    If balding wasnt a problem in mens life, we wouldnt hear storys in old books over and over again from middle age people pouring piss over their scalp or Indian people trying every spice you can imagine, just to "prevent" or restore hairloss. Now, did the people in the past (I speak like at least 20-30 years ago) getting depresssed, even suizidal because of getting bald/balding? Maybe some. But for sure they learned to handle it.

But, we now DO live in a very different, exciting but shallow to the core time. I see YOU talking like a women. Let this men here vent. Where you think they can let out those emotions? You think men can show aggression in this days? Most people whant to cut off our balls anyway lol (thanks to toxic masculinity) so places like here, are a "safe place" to vent. Is it good to stay here and talk shit over years and years? Of course not. But I will be here and vent for a while. Its my process like many others here. You will move on and either accept it, or do a hairtransplant or whatever.

You also have a very black and white views. Either you are accepting being bald in like 5 minutes (because seeing hair on your head for over 20 years and than its gone its easy to process lol) or you are a fat, ugly virgin nerd. Their is no middle ground for you.

Myself, I started late with women. When I had "good" hair (till 22 something) I was misserable with women. I found some mentor and pushed myself a lot. 5 years later, in 2017 I had my prime year so to speak. I was and still I do well with women. I can approach, I now how to flirt, I know how to trigger (escalate etc). But my hair now is at its worse. Do you see my cry at home (oh I cant date women Im balding)? Maybe from time to time. But I still go out. I now have a girlfriend and she knows I struggle with this balding shit. She says its okay. "I dont care".

So whats the point of being here? Because we all know, women are SOOOOO important. If they "approve" you, you should be happy lol.

But what about looking in the mirror every morning and having a 24 year old looking face, with a 45 year old stressed banker hair? You still feel good? What about when your girlfriend whants to take a selfie and despite she said "I dont care, I love you" she hides your hair in the pictures? I dont blame her, I do it too lol. What about friends that tell you: "bruh less hair....huu?" You get confrontet 50 times a week about your hair, even when you dont care. It comes back and back. Oh, did I tell you my girlfriend whants to go to a SPA this saturday? I guess I can rock the thinning hair look well when its wet. Im gonna look at people eyes, deep into their soul and scream: "Im confident bruh, thick hair is for pussys".

blackg likes this.
  10. jasonstatham

jasonstatham Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Women do not approach men. Its very rarely. They dont want to do the "men part" and some feel its slutty. Just ask a women about it. Thats why they tell you a lot: "but no sex when I come over okay?" And you still get sex. Women do not want to be seeing as sluts. Its a big fear actualy lol.

blackg, JohnsonDDG and WhitePolarBear like this.
  11. Baldingat188

Baldingat188 Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is the reddit catch phrase

“My gf did xxxx , what should I do ?”

“Break up with her , she doesn’t deserve you!!”

Damn I like Reddit but I have read this type of thing so many times on there. It’s not as easy as just cutting people out of your life always espically when you have limited options .

blackg and WhitePolarBear like this.
  12. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Women are basically mother nature, if they're perceived to give it up too easily to a man who's not the best-looking and highest status Chad she could have, she'll be seen as failing their highest purpose in life.

There are no two men on the same level, women see the highest they can get in their immediate environment, pursue it and in the meantime will deem all other men who are below the guy unfuckable.

And if they choose to settle for an inferior guy, God help them... Here come the resentment on the girl's side and the constant feelings of incomprehension and inadequacy on the guy's side.

You need to be a woman's first choice in order to have a viable relationship, she should tell you that you're the best she's ever had and she has to mean it. This is why men value virginity or at least women who didn't sleep around too much before them.

Smart women snatch the best guy they can get while they're young and hang on to him. Sluts go from disappointment to disappointment, to having impossibly high standards because they couldn't make Chad stay, to becoming radical feminists.

#72 WhitePolarBear, Mar 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  13. N003

N003 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    For most women, the party is over with 35-40 anyway.

My former wives were 20-25, maybe still 30 absolutely horny attractive women.

Now when I see my ex-girlfriends with 35 have sexually 0 interest in my old girlfriends.

Just game over for sexual attractiveness.

The window of opportunity for women to play princesses is extremely small.

Luckily, I'm a man. Even at 40 I find myself horny haha

CaptainForehead and blackg like this.
  14. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I love UC Man. And I'm warming to you, Captain.
    This made me laugh as I can relate sooo much.

jasonstatham likes this.
  15. Saurabhaj

Saurabhaj Senior Member

Dislikes Received:

Never blame your hairs for your failure.

Life will laugh at you if you don't learn anything from this.

You have got a job..make something worthy out of it.
    And don't act like a child by finding reason why you were selected for the Job.

Have some attitude...have some confidence.

blackg likes this.
  16. blackg

blackg Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've been saying this till I'm blue in the face.

17. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yet there are young men on this forum threatening suicide because they are NW1. When I point out the obvious mental instability of such people I get accused of being insensitive.

You sound exactly like a militant black person who looks at all their problems through the lens of white “racism”. You have zero evidence for your claims, just speculation about what others are thinking.

Wolf Pack and Saurabhaj like this.
  18. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/13/discrimination-bald-men_n_3748896.html

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/bald-south-korean-man-missed-job-told-wear-wig/

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2018/01/371_242047.html

19. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The Netflix remake? I heard it's good ... Too bad ...

20. Afro_Vacancy

Afro_Vacancy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I also scoff at the people saying that hair is everything or the most important trait. That said we shouldn't laugh as it's probably a defense mechanism born of weakness.

I think that we mostly agree that facial bone structure is prima facia and then forever after.