Its f*****g 2018 And We Dont Have Anything To Stop This f*****g Minutarization

H

Reaction score
People give scientists and the government way too much credit. They're just people, not god. These people have important family members with cancer, aids, diabetes, hair loss too. No, they do not have the cure but are just hiding it, we really just aren't as advanced as we think we are. The cure for hair loss is not accessible because we don't have one yet, not because some mad scientist has it hidden some where in his/her journal.
Neil Tyson really expressed this at the World Goverment Summit 2018 I thought it was quite enlightening and an eye opener for some of these people nowadays thinking were going to be like a type 3 in the coming decade. Most of the other presenters were all spouting how tech is getting so great humans are the best and keep giving you a bunch of balloons so you keep rising higher and higher of the ground and Neil just comes in with a throwing star and you hit the ground like "oh right... dammit"

pig

My Regimen
Reaction score
There reason why the cure for baldness is taking so long is because scientist are trying to make a treatment what you need to use all the time and not what cures permanently.

this is what happens when an idiot tries to give eye-opening explanations for anything. f*****g cringe.

pig

My Regimen
Reaction score
People give scientists and the government way too much credit. They're just people, not god. These people have important family members with cancer, aids, diabetes, hair loss too. No, they do not have the cure but are just hiding it, we really just aren't as advanced as we think we are. The cure for hair loss is not accessible because we don't have one yet, not because some mad scientist has it hidden some where in his/her journal.

dont bother. for complete idiots, its all about massive conspiracies and everyone going after them day and night, thats how they process the world.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont bother. for complete idiots, its all about massive conspiracies and everyone going after them day and night, thats how they process the world.

People don't realize that there's stuff out there that will stop your hair loss and regrow your hair, better than finasteride, better than finasteride...but the problem is these drugs are dangerous and unsafe. That's why they don't come out for hair loss. If they did, then we'd just read complaints like we do about Propecia, about how it's killing them and making them depressed, lowering their libido, brain fog, etc. I'm not saying none of those side effects are true, but i'm just saying there's stuff that works better than finasteride and minoxidil, way better, we just can't use it because it's way too dangerous and too many lawsuits would happen. No matter how much money a drug would make, a company will weigh the good and the bad, and they probably see the lawsuits would be worse than the profit.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People don't realize that there's stuff out there that will stop your hair loss and regrow your hair, better than finasteride, better than finasteride...but the problem is these drugs are dangerous and unsafe. That's why they don't come out for hair loss. If they did, then we'd just read complaints like we do about Propecia, about how it's killing them and making them depressed, lowering their libido, brain fog, etc. I'm not saying none of those side effects are true, but i'm just saying there's stuff that works better than finasteride and minoxidil, way better, we just can't use it because it's way too dangerous and too many lawsuits would happen. No matter how much money a drug would make, a company will weigh the good and the bad, and they probably see the lawsuits would be worse than the profit.

Look at this guy thinking he has the inside scoop.

You wish there was something out there that worked even with side effects. Finnastride can permanently cause erectile dysfunction yet it’s out and selling well. These “dangerous treatments that work” you speak of are not out bcs there is none, you snake oil drinking goober.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this guy thinking he has the inside scoop.

You wish there was something out there that worked even with side effects. Finnastride can permanently cause erectile dysfunction yet it’s out and selling well. These “dangerous treatments that work” you speak of are not out bcs there is none, you snake oil drinking goober.

Smh.

The treatments I speak of are all over this forum. Just look at estradiol cream for example.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride brain

You’re the biggest delusional guy in this forum. So giddy about every snake oil promotion. You get a hard on over a announcement for an announcement on a date for an announcement. You’re so bald you just fake happiness

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then kill your self. Because you ain’t getting hair back with topicals and peptides. What’s it gonna be mr. cynical?

They’re waiting on Italian hair lotion. Lol I hear there’s an announcement where they’ll give a date for another announcement. I also hear things keep getting pushed back. But people are still happy bcs they’re bald depressed and they’ll take anything.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re waiting on Italian hair lotion. Lol I hear there’s an announcement where they’ll give a date for another announcement. I also hear things keep getting pushed back. But people are still happy bcs they’re bald depressed and they’ll take anything.

You're going to get banned just like the guy you're quoting.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a member of baldness forums and websites since 1999/2000 period. So close to 20 years ago. And nothing has changed. Lots of trending topics with great incoming solutions.... but you wait 2, 5, 8, 10 years... and still no results... or need of new studies,... and everybody forgot this solution because new potential solutions are promising... and so on and so on.... Same sh*t over and over again
Lol I've been in the forums since my teens since almost the same as you. It does feel that we are in an infinite loop. My opinion is that everything on the pipeline today is sh*t, except for what Stemson is doing - but unfortunately since what they are doing is so revolutionary it will take a while until they can put something on the market.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I've been in the forums since my teens since almost the same as you. It does feel that we are in an infinite loop. My opinion is that everything on the pipeline today is sh*t, except for what Stemson is doing - but unfortunately since what they are doing is so revolutionary it will take a while until they can put something on the market.
hair transplants improvements and new topical delviery of minoxidil/dutasteride are only things that are coming in next 5-10 years imo

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those titles are so sad.... We are almost in 2021.I hope finasteride holds my hair forever or at least for few more years.

My hair is kind ugly and I use it short, but since it is thick, if I get a hair transplant I would be on NW0 again. And all of that without harvesting much of my donor area.

I never would had considered a hair transplant before navegating on websites like this one. So I am glad that I did my research.

It seems that finasteride + hair transplant is a practical "cure" for most men, if they are willing to take finasteride, ofc.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously these f*****g dermatologists are the most useless doctors ever.

Why cant somebody go to f*****g china do some tests on some monkey-rat hybrids and develop some shitty lotion that will atleast let us keep our CURRENT hair

Something we should've had 10 f*****g years ago.
Yes , we have . But we don’t have sonething to make you smart.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if I get a hair transplant I would be on NW0 again

Norwood#0 is a female hairline. Mila Kunis. Rhianna. Selma Blair. The temple corners are rounded in and the hairline across the top is an arch. You don't want that if you're trying to identify as male.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me too.

Dudes like Jason Momoa, Brad Pitt etc. are Norwood 0 with pretty much teenager hairlines. The fact that once you become an adult and grow old you can't look good with your original hairline is a myth. It's actually the opposite, it not only will make you look good but also make you look younger.