It's been dark days....

IBM

Reaction score
I'm very depressed. I cant get evolved with people in my work and they know that i've problems. So now they are avoiding me and talking in my backs.

When i'm with them they talk a lot of getting out, romance and sex, travel and other good things in life. Man i which i could disappear...

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** it, IBM, I think you're an habitual loner at heart. Screw 'em all - look up some p**rn, smoke weed, enjoy a glass of wine. Get a good subwoofer for your stereo and rock.

Other people - who needs 'em? Get to know yourself, have a wank.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM said:
I'm very depressed. I cant get evolved with people in my work and they know that i've problems. So now they are avoiding me and talking in my backs.

When i'm with them they talk a lot of getting out, romance and sex, travel and other good things in life. Man i which i could disappear...

Get in to see a psychiatrist.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trust me their lives are not nearly as happy as they describe or as you think. When people talk a lot about how great their life is, they usually have miserable thoughts.

If i get this straight you may not be really social, but i am sure that a good chat with someone or a glance of a girl that is nice is enough to make you happy. I think you could have a much better life than them, you only dont know it and this makes you depressed.

It just not worth it...Be happy with your own life, trust your own skills. Be proud of yourself because you are honest. You could talk with them, and act to be a cool guy who has a lot of sex and many stories to talk about. But you are honest, something that many of the people that surround you are not. At any level. Have fun!

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
sphlanx2006 said:
Trust me their lives are not nearly as happy as they describe or as you think. When people talk a lot about how great their life is, they usually have miserable thoughts.
That's not true...most people are genuinely happy...just no one in here.

powersam

Reaction score
what kind of internet connection are you on ibm, also where do you live?

IBM

Reaction score
powersam said:
what kind of internet connection are you on ibm, also where do you live?

It's ADSL but it's not my own internet connection.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
skaff said:
That's not true...most people are genuinely happy...just no one in here.

You are true for many people but i doubt the "most" part. I ve seen people who look really happy being haunted by insecurities, anxiety and personal problems they cant deal with. I ve come close with people i thought they where really happy and they have confessed it is only how it looks like.

Do you think that bald or ugly people are the only ones who are insecure about their looks? I ve met hot girls that cant enjoy an icecream or a piece of chocolate, although they are hot and they constantly feel they are fat, although they have great bodies. This in its extreme form is anorexia which is preety rare, but is really common in lessers forms.