Itchy nipple

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok guys this might sound overworrying and stupid but... I have a few questions (and I don't mean to start a panic/paranoia thread.)

My left nipple has been really itchy the last couple of days and I cannot help wonder if it could be an early sign of gyno? So I have a few questions that I hope somebody could help me with:

1 Is that even a symptom of gyno?
2 Is it even possible after just 3 weeks on finasteride?
3 Are there any proactive actions I can take to counter gyno? Both in case it is a gyno symptom and if it isn't. I heard of DIM, but I cannot figure out how that would work?

Thanks.

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright I'm gonna bump it.

Has anybody had any luck battling finasteride-induced gyno symptoms with DIM?
I have heard that Zinc supplement can help fight estrogen as well, has anybody got any info on that?

And have anybody had gyno-symptoms that went away with continued use of finasteride without developing any gyno?

I really hope somebody can help me out here

Reaction score
man.... my left nipple is itchy too. i've been on the real proscar and taking it about 3 weeks or so....it started itchy and puffy at some mornings.

Lessofarockstar

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude I just talked to a doctor this morning and he told me to quit the drug. I am seriously afraid that I already have some tissue behind my nipples. He wouldnt give me an estrogen blocker though. I wish he would. But he did say that it would go over soon. He sounded like he knew his sh*t, but what do I know. I JUST DONT WANT BOOBS!!!!
:shock:

anyway I am off finasteride for good now. It's just not worth it. I felt great being on it because I felt like I was really combatting my hair loss, but it has been side after side for the last three weeks. And I just cant justify putting my body through this sh*t for a bit of hair.
I wish I wasn't part of the 2 % (?) and could just use finasteride, feel fine and grow hair. But no such luck :-x

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
are your nipples sensitive also?

trying spraying your nipple with some cologne.

My nipples felt itchy and sensitive while on finasteride and I accidentally sprayed some cologne on my nipple one day. It started to sting and burn. This never happened before.

I stopped for a few weeks then did the same thing again and it felt fine. Sounds a little weird but try it out.