Itchy chest

Kojak85

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had an ichy chest due to use of finasteride?
I dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me, but it feels like my chest hair has gotten ichy like hell lately. Any of you guys been there?

please share =)

doubleplay

Established Member
Reaction score
lol. i dont have chest hair but if your chest as in breasts/nipples are tingly and irritable those are the beginning signs of gyno. No hair and big tits is a waste of a dick.

incubusor

Established Member
Reaction score
Outside of propecia have you done anything different? Wax / Shave your chest ? Wearing shirts of a different material that you usually do not wear?

If you are having a side effect to propecia it can go away - by continuing propecia (many people have sides that go away within a few weeks) or stopping propecia.

TheBigGuyRy

Reaction score
I often get an itchy chest, since I have been on finasteride. I have a moderate to large amount of hair on my chest, and I never connected the two, but now I see there is a connection... sometimes I itch it so much it bleeds.

It tends to come and go... moisterizing it with lotion seems to help. If you use nizoral or another dandruff shampoo, try using the excess on your chest, it might help... it usually does for me...

Aplunk1

Reaction score
See a dermatologist. He/She can prescribe a topical that should relieve you.