Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] At least brotzus reputation is fucked up, he's no more a respectful surgion, but a old scammer.

Absolutely. What intrigues me is that Brotzu didn't keep quiet, he made sure his name was linked to this garbage and his photo was all over the place.

This makes no sense whatsoever, maybe he was scammed too and his original formula really was sabotaged.Who knows?

One thing's for sure: Trinov doesn't work and I won't spend another cent on that crap.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
S-equol witht the dosage they manufactured it, absolutely not. You can buy s-equol pills that would probably give better results. The original formula has still merits but not the one they use in the final product.

Do you mean oral pills? Any way we can get some of those?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean oral pills? Any way we can get some of those?

Mhttps://equelle.com/products/equelle?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google_Shopping&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoPL2BRDxARIsAEMm9y9BtvOARyEMa1SECIZ0BqDvXSq5G8Qzf9jcOIDwARz8u-RJgNQwg1UaAt8lEALw_wcB

I took 4 pills in the morning and 4;in the evening. At 2.5mg per pill it's 20mg that goes in the body

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used racemic equol and it was quite powerful, though it binds to estrogen receptor alpha and can cause gyno.

S Equol was safer, but very expensive. Brotzu doses were not meaningful enough to do anything. 10-15 mg of S-Equol per day would work very well I'm sure.

where do you buy your raw s-equol ?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
wait, so brotzu lotion is the biggest thread by far in hairlosstalk history. I see people were pretty desperate back then just like now
My man, Brotzu was the second coming of Christ on this forum around 2017-2018. This thread was pumping 10-20 new pages a day. We were facebook stalking messaging Brotzu's son for any new info. Dubious before/after's, lack of results - soon realized it was snake oil.. this thread quickly disappeared like a fart in the wind