It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation. I took seti for a year and this whole time I had acne, I would always have 3-4 spots on my forehead which sucked. Tried various things to fix it but it only went away when I quit seti, now it's gone completely.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Observation. I took seti for a year and this whole time I had acne, I would always have 3-4 spots on my forehead which sucked. Tried various things to fix it but it only went away when I quit seti, now it's gone completely.

hey ! so how's your regimen right now ?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I quit the protocol guys.

Not worth it. My last batch got seized by customs. And this stuff is just too expensive.

Ive shed a bit since coming off, but i dont care anymore.

I just want to move on with my life.

Bonus tip: looking back PGE2+ dermarolling was more effective than setipiprant alone.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not worth it. My last batch got seized by customs. And this stuff is just too expensive.

Bonus tip: looking back PGE2+ dermarolling was more effective than setipiprant alone.

good luck mate, are you still doing pge2 or anything else for hair loss or its over for you ?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, thanks for all the info you’ve given us on here. Good luck for the future.

Is there a chance PGE2 alone + microneedling could get results?

baldco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude it’s been dropped by the company that had it in their pipeline. That sort of says it all .
Maybe this will shed light on why Seti was dropped. The following is from a abstract published this month which involved 12 men + 4 women with Androgenetic Alopecia who had scalp biopsies.

It has been suggested that inhibitors of PTGDR2 may reverse hair growth through inhibition by PGD2 activity[6]. A multicenter, randomized, double -blind, placebo -controlled, Phase 2A study of setipiprant (oral PTGD2 receptor antagonist) 500 mg tablets BID in Androgenetic Alopecia is being performed (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02781311). It is interesting that this receptor is not overexpressed in our patients. Perhaps research on treatment should focus on drugs that target PTGDS activity and not PTGDR2.

test-006.jpg

Its even more interesting that there seems a different pathway for Female Androgenetic Alopecia hence lack of efficacy with finasteride use.

balding2early

Reaction score

Damn thanks for all your contributions. Are you going to give fevipiprant a shot once it comes out next year?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give an update.

Ive stopped using everything (seti, PGE2, dermarolling) for a few months now since I stopped caring about my hairloss. Ive been focusing on religion more which made me stop caring about my hair tbh

I have lost a lot of hair and density since going off the stuff.

And to be honest I think most of my results came from PGE2 + microneedling.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. What would it be classed as then if not an AA?

It’s just pge2. It’s a naturally occurring prostaglandin that’s created in the skin. Opposed to a drug that directly affects the pge2 / pgd2 receptors, when you’re buying pge2 you’re literally buying the synthetic version of the substance.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just pge2. It’s a naturally occurring prostaglandin that’s created in the skin. Opposed to a drug that directly affects the pge2 / pgd2 receptors, when you’re buying pge2 you’re literally buying the synthetic version of the substance.
Thanks. Does anyone know what the shelf life of PGE2 is? I’ve had some stored in my freezer for about 6 months so I might give it a try along with needing.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to give an update.

Ive stopped using everything (seti, PGE2, dermarolling) for a few months now since I stopped caring about my hairloss. Ive been focusing on religion more which made me stop caring about my hair tbh

I have lost a lot of hair and density since going off the stuff.

And to be honest I think most of my results came from PGE2 + microneedling.
Thank you for the update. Two questions before you go (and I hope you move on from this forum completely)

1) How did you decide to only use PGE2 every few days. Did you ever find research that made you believe that daily treatment wasn’t needed?

2) Did you find any research that PGE2 could cause life threatening sides when applied topically?

Thank you.

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone continue with the protocol?
Or anyone who tried to add anti-fibrotic stuff (see eldarlmario's protocols)?