Is this normal?

Eml18

Reaction score
Recently I crash dieted and ate only about 800-1000 calories a day and I am also vegetarian. I believe that I was not recieving enough protien,iron and calcium. Also I dropped 25 pounds in 2 months. When I part my hair in the middle, the front of my crown looks normal but towards the back it seems to be thinner than usual, it looks like my crown goes into a y shape instead of a straight line :( i asked my friends and family and they tell me that it looks fine. I have started taking an multivitamin with iron, a biotin supplement that contains about 4,000 mcg and I have increased my protien intake to 60 grams a day. I have increased my calorie intake to 1,380 calories a day. I have also stopped combing my hair when it is wet and I wait until it is either damp to brush my hair or I just let it naturally dry and don't comb it. Every other day I use a treatment that contains keravis and I also started washing my hair every other day and rinse with cold water. Is there anything else I could do to make my hair grow thicker and get rid of the y shape or is that normal????