Is this a hair friendly cycle?

fitnessguy1990

Reaction score
1/8 250 milligrams Sustanon every 5 days
1/8 150 milligrams Nandrolone phenly propionate every other day
1/8 500 international units HCG every 3 days

9/11 50 milligrams Clomid or 20 milligrams Tamoxifen every day.

Hair products/supplements

Ketoconazol shampoo 2% every other day apply on scalp
Vitamine d3 5000 IU every 3 days
3 capsules fish oil every day
pumpkin seed oil capsules 1000 mg every day
Spironlactone topical apply 1-2 times every day

Considering adding RU8 in there or isnt it needed?

Still got a full head of hair after doing months of high tren ace dosage, a bit of the front receeded now I want to be safe.
What do you guys think?

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty hair friendly cycle to me for the most part. If you want to be absolutely safe I'd say keep the Sustanon 250 dosing at every 7 days instead of every 5 days, reason being is this guy's anecdotal report (http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/hair-loss-prevention-guide-part-5) mentions that he noticed that testosterone esters at doses of over 350 mg per week had a slight deleterious effect on his hair.

At 250 mg every 5 days, that is the equivalent of 350 mg every 7 days, in theory it should be safe but it's definitely on the borderline of hair safe and hair unsafe. That being said, if you've taken high doses of trenbolone without experiencing a significant amount of hair loss, you may be okay. In the end it's a personal choice that only you can make.

Otherwise your hair loss prevention stack looks solid. The combination of 2% ketoconazole shampoo and 5% spironolactone topical (which you've included) is considered the gold standard among most bodybuilders to mitigate hair loss on cycle. RU58841 would be a good failsafe though and it certainly wouldn't hurt to add it if you are okay with using research chemicals and don't experience any side effects.

As I've mentioned in other threads, (this is just a warning for any lurkers or curious members who may be reading this and wondering about prevention options) finasteride is great for prophylactic use against some compounds on cycle but it cannot be recommended as a silver bullet for steroid related hair loss due to its ability to actually worsen hair loss if used on a nandrolone cycle, as 5-AR is necessary for the conversion of nandrolone into a less potent androgen, dihydronandrolone.

fitnessguy1990

Reaction score
Seems like a pretty hair friendly cycle to me for the most part. If you want to be absolutely safe I'd say keep the Sustanon 250 dosing at every 7 days instead of every 5 days, reason being is this guy's anecdotal report (http://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/hair-loss-prevention-guide-part-5) mentions that he noticed that testosterone esters at doses of over 350 mg per week had a slight deleterious effect on his hair.

At 250 mg every 5 days, that is the equivalent of 350 mg every 7 days, in theory it should be safe but it's definitely on the borderline of hair safe and hair unsafe. That being said, if you've taken high doses of trenbolone without experiencing a significant amount of hair loss, you may be okay. In the end it's a personal choice that only you can make.

Otherwise your hair loss prevention stack looks solid. The combination of 2% ketoconazole shampoo and 5% spironolactone topical (which you've included) is considered the gold standard among most bodybuilders to mitigate hair loss on cycle. RU58841 would be a good failsafe though and it certainly wouldn't hurt to add it if you are okay with using research chemicals and don't experience any side effects.

As I've mentioned in other threads, (this is just a warning for any lurkers or curious members who may be reading this and wondering about prevention options) finasteride is great for prophylactic use against some compounds on cycle but it cannot be recommended as a silver bullet for steroid related hair loss due to its ability to actually worsen hair loss if used on a nandrolone cycle, as 5-AR is necessary for the conversion of nandrolone into a less potent androgen, dihydronandrolone.

Yes, but he also mentioned doing a 10 week tren ace cycle and losing 20 procent of his hair on it... so im thinking he is really sensitive to anabolic steriods and hairloss

Captain Hook

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, but he also mentioned doing a 10 week tren ace cycle and losing 20 procent of his hair on it... so im thinking he is really sensitive to anabolic steriods and hairloss

Yeah that's what I was saying, you've taken trenbolone before and it's obvious by your original post that you didn't experience as bad of a loss than he did so you should be okay with your current dose of Sustanon 250, I was just making a suggestion to err on the side of caution. Best of luck with your cycle brah, hope you make good gains.