-> is there any point to fight with genes...?

Reaction score
hello.

i'm 24.

i was taking propecia when i was 21, for more than year. i did use minoxidil as well, nizoral and some (...) herbs. i didn't see any results so i took a break.

now i started again. i'm on finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral.

my father's on norwood scale 2. same was his father (now he's more bald, because of age). i'm at the same level. also my/our forehead line is very high...

is it any point to fight with nature, genes...? did anyone (who's baldness mostly because of genes) have any good results after treatment...? i just wonder if it's not pointless... maybe the only way is to shave my head or do hair transplantation (which is very expensive, as you know, and can't guarantee any results).

share your thoughts...

thanks,

michal

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah you could. Dont forget to save up your 10 thousand dollars. I wish I had a lot of extra money.

Reaction score
maybe, but please notice that i mentioned
about high placed forehead line...

and - also - my hairs are Very thin and weak.

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
"Dont forget to save up your 10 thousand dollars."

Do you really think it will be that cheap?

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have it in my genes, specially my mothers side to go completely bald but so far, at age 25 I'm still holding in and have better hair than when I was 23.

So if you get with the big 3 you should have some success, its definetely not a pointless battle.

Yeah and hair multiplication might be very expensive specially as soon as it comes out, hopefully transplants will have evolved to better procedures and be MUCH cheaper by then.

s.a.f

Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Dont forget to save up your 10 thousand dollars.

Ha, and the rest!