Is Society On Its Way To Collapse ?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay we're making progress, you agree there's a problem with society and dating.

Never said the contrary it's just the way you and not only interpreted my comments that all, but as i said, we are on the internet, it's expected and happens to all of us.

On the other part i don't agree with most these incels are saying because they already know it and most people know that their vision is sick and deluded until a point of losing any grip of reality itself and these discussion won't get into that complex analyzing the problem you are dreaming off because it's only and strictly revolved around their personal frustration, experiences and expectations, nothing more and who thinks differently what can i say, their post histories are the only proof somebody needs for that.

It's a way to complex of a discussion for this forum and for a lot of this forums users and i don't have the time and mood for it anyways, already said it, nothing constructive is coming out of it and i'm not willing to invest more time in it, maybe some other time...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it's not only the incels saying this, that's the point. A lot of highly eductated, respected people claim almost the exact same thing as the incels.

Sure it's a deep discussion.

Btw watch this, she's a professional matchmaker and she admits women's standards are way too high.

Yeah, I don't understand why TomRiddle thinks that it's just incels who share this view. Sure, incels are the most butthurt about it but they're not the only ones who think this way. And yes, women's standards are skyrocketing. To get an average looking girlfriend you have to compete against all the dozens of men who follow and message her on Instagram on a regular basis. No wonder so many people are just opting out and rotting at home.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it's not only the incels saying this, that's the point. A lot of highly eductated, respected people claim almost the exact same thing as the incels.

Sure it's a deep discussion.

Btw watch this, she's a professional matchmaker and she admits women's standards are way too high.

She is receding tho

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It speaks volumes you were so incensed by my post from a couple of pages back that you actually felt compelled to respond with this, did you?

Ah, again, assumptions after assumptions. It speaks volumes only to you because you're tone-deaf.
Maybe, since I have successfully cured my hairloss, I don't frequent this place any more. ( You can check my post history since that seems to be your favourite point of reference). See, again you're warping reality to suit your baseless assumptions. The delightful hypocrisy of assuming your words have this much impact and then going on to lecture me about narcissism and one-upmanship.

It’s not arrogance. It’s speaking from basic social experience and actually living out in the real world. Most normal people can tell if someone is socially adjusted and normal just by reading their posts and or what kind of strange beliefs they have or don’t.

Indeed, it's not arrogance, it is arrogant stupidity. You know nothing about the people you have fleeting contact with in real life, only that they conform to the most basic social conventions. You know even less about people online. Maybe they are trolling, maybe they're playing another role/persona, or are letting off steam about topics they can't rant about irl. But no, anyone who doesn't agree with a certain view is a socially unaware incel. And you know this because they don't conform to some arbitrary social standard that has zero relevance online.

(By the by, the most dangerously disturbed people ( Cluster B personality disorders) know how to put on the perfect mask, sometimes much better than 'normal' people. Contemplate that before you confuse being neurotypical with being socially adjusted)

You seem to have a knack for setting up strawmen. There’s a big gulf between having reasonable goals and being ambitious, and having delusions of grandeur and aiming for the perfect life for really no other reason than oneuppmanship. One is within the bounds of normal and perfectly reasonable. The other is outlandish, childish, and has hints of narcissism. We all have flaws. Part of growing up and becoming a respectable adult is accepting those flaws and that it is perfectly acceptable and healthy to be imperfect, and that goes for yourself and other people.

Nah. We simply have varying views on what adulthood entails. Fair enough. It's a highly subjective concept . But I'm not the one who started patronizing people with truisms though.
Either way, to me it's about steadily challenging your limits untill you find one you cannot break through; then keeping up that disciplined intensity to stabilise yourself on the highest possible level of being. Yes, I'm aware this may seem overly idealistic and exhaustive to some.
But to, once again, assume it's about one-upmanship and not self-actualization says more about you than it does about me. Externalisation, internalisation.

Part of the solution is banning social media or atleast limiting it.

Social circles are still the best way to meet a GF.

Maybe, but social media, to me, seems more like a symptom than a cause. And I don't think we'll ever be able to convince people to abandon their little shrines of narcissism.
I think we can only hope for chaos and a societal and cultural tabula rasa so we can start over again.

Magma

Reaction score
Ah, again, assumptions after assumptions. It speaks volumes only to you because you're tone-deaf.
Maybe, since I have successfully cured my hairloss, I don't frequent this place any more. ( You can check my post history since that seems to be your favourite point of reference). See, again you're warping reality to suit your baseless assumptions. The delightful hypocrisy of assuming your words have this much impact and then going on to lecture me about narcissism and one-upmanship.

Indeed, it's not arrogance, it is arrogant stupidity. You know nothing about the people you have fleeting contact with in real life, only that they conform to the most basic social conventions. You know even less about people online. Maybe they are trolling, maybe they're playing another role/persona, or are letting off steam about topics they can't rant about irl. But no, anyone who doesn't agree with a certain view is a socially unaware incel. And you know this because they don't conform to some arbitrary social standard that has zero relevance online.

(By the by, the most dangerously disturbed people ( Cluster B personality disorders) know how to put on the perfect mask, sometimes much better than 'normal' people. Contemplate that before you confuse being neurotypical with being socially adjusted)

Nah. We simply have varying views on what adulthood entails. Fair enough. It's a highly subjective concept . But I'm not the one who started patronizing people with truisms though.
Either way, to me it's about steadily challenging your limits untill you find one you cannot break through; then keeping up that disciplined intensity to stabilise yourself on the highest possible level of being. Yes, I'm aware this may seem overly idealistic and exhaustive to some.
But to, once again, assume it's about one-upmanship and not self-actualization says more about you than it does about me. Externalisation, internalisation.

Maybe, but social media, to me, seems more like a symptom than a cause. And I don't think we'll ever be able to convince people to abandon their little shrines of narcissism.
I think we can only hope for chaos and a societal and cultural tabula rasa so we can start over again.

To be frank, right now I am quite short on time so I can't address every point you brought up..

I will say this. Yes, there are absolutely exceptions to the rule. Yes, I am sure there misogynists and socially maladjusted individuals who aren't "incel". I can even imagine there are individuals who subscribe to the "blackpill" and aren't incel.

But those are exceptions. You know it. I know it.

I've been on this forum a long time. When I first started browsing here, incel ideology and incel lexicon was nowhere to be found and while a few guys would vent about their dating woes, everyone seemed to be normal adults leading average lives. Inb4 assumptions. Absolutely they are assumptions and I have no problem with that. We make assumptions and guesses all the time, and part of having good judgement is being right on your assumptions more often than not.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of the solution is banning social media or atleast limiting it.

Social circles are still the best way to meet a GF.
No. If there is one good thing that progression brought is freedom. Free choice, free will, free market, open economy, capitalism. Government shouldnt intervene. Social media companies should be free to operate as they like(although still under some limitation to a small extent)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely disagree. Absolute freedom is devestating to mankind and society.

Are you libertarian btw?
No, I dont belong to any movement or some philosophy sh*t, I just have my views and some common sense.
You can disagree, but your statement just not related. I didnt say absolute freedom, this is impossible of course because we live in a society and ruled by a government, which should be, this is not anarchy. But, intervention should be only to the necessary minimum . You shouldnt limit individual for the sake of others. this is twisted thinking in my opinion, and morally wrong.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we're much too liberal now as a society in the west. This combined with new technology has short and especially long term devestating effects on society imo.
Maybe you right, but still, the fact that free choice lead to overall bad result to the society, doesnt mean you can remove it. It is unfortunate, but nothing you can do about it. I cant force my views, which in my opinion should be common sense, to match to the results as they shown in the reality.
Bottom line, no matter how devastating the effects, society will survive it and eventually will go into some boiliong point maybe and some another revolution occur which will wipe off all social media or something I dont know lol. But for sure society wont collapse.

Btw you say the word liberal, it encapsulates alot of things, Im not saying Im liberal at all, Im only talking about free choice and free market here.