is my kirkland fake?

RyanB

Reaction score
I recently ordered the 3 month supply of 5% kirkland minoxidil from solutions4hairloss.com and its nothing like the kind i got from the pharmacy (im from canada, its not sold over the counter) the one i had smells extremely like alcohol and this one doesn't. Is there any way of telling if its real without paying to get it tested? I brought it to the pharmacy and they said you can pay to have it chemically tested but looks real to them. I just ordered another 3 months and got 5% off the order (coupon code) since I cannot afford the local one.

if anyone is interested in doing the same:

Coupon code: twitter

Get 5% off on all hair loss treatments.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: is my kirkland minoxidil fake?

I have no idea, but I've noticed that Kirkland minoxidil is so cheap (£8 a month here).

If you were going to make fake something, you'd market it as brand name Regaine/Rogaine surely?

It just seems like making fake t-shirts and instead of branding them Armani, you market them as Primark. - Makes no sense right?

castanza

Reaction score
Kirkland minoxidil doesn't have a smell so what your rec'd most likely isnt fake. I have purchased many times from Solutions4hairloss.com and haven't had any issues nor complaints. You can get really good prices in their bundle packages.

Looks like the coupon code, twitter you gave isnt active right now. A current discount code that I got from them they said would last at least until the end of this year is $1off which gives you $1 off each product.

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
Never heard of fake Kirkland minoxidil, if one wants to make fake minoxidil, probably he will make the fake Rogaine instead, because the return is higher!

rhine2

Reaction score
Sorry to revive an old thread. Recently I bought a 6 month supply of Kirkland 5% minoxidil from a well known minoxidil supplier. The solution of this batch is so light in color that you can see thru the liquid to the bottom of the bottle whereas the previous batch was dark yellow and cannot see thru. Does anyone experience this? I am worried that I might not be getting the real 5% grade minoxidil.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to revive an old thread. Recently I bought a 6 month supply of Kirkland 5% minoxidil from a well known minoxidil supplier. The solution of this batch is so light in color that you can see thru the liquid to the bottom of the bottle whereas the previous batch was dark yellow and cannot see thru. Does anyone experience this? I am worried that I might not be getting the real 5% grade minoxidil.

Going by your post history I would strongly recommend that you stop purchasing things that aren't from your local Walgreens. You seem to distrust everything you buy. You should (1) Get Finasteride from your doctor and get it from a national Pharmacy chain and (2) Get Rogaine Brand minoxidil and use that, so you don't have any worries about people ripping you off, and you don't fill this forum with posts making people doubt the legitimacy of these alternate treatments.

Admin