Is It Possible For Fue To Add Density Throughout The Entire Scalp?

dd22

Reaction score
I have always had very fine hair. However, I have started noticing thinning hair sorta all over the top..a bit worse at the crown. It is especially noticeable when under bright lights like in a bathroom. My hairline is intact though

Would an FUE procedure allow me to achieve density throughout my entire scalp inbetween native hairs? Or is this impossible?.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is indeed possible but you are at a major risk of shock-loss (falling of existing hair in the zones where you already have hair).
If your hairline is intact and the thinning is noticeable only under bright lights, I wouldn't try it.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Anytime somebody talks about their "entire scalp" in the context of hair transplant I worry that hey may have unrealistic expectations. I cannot be sure but I think what you are looking for may not be so realistic. You only have so many donor grafts-place them where you need them the most.

Dustinryan17

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out this link.
Is this kind of what your hair looks like? Mine is headed down this path and is the same color as the man in this video. I like to keep my hair short so I would be extremely satisfied with this kind of result. A diffuse hair line with even coverage...forever.