IP Freehly

Redbone

Reaction score
Been on Propecia and notice that I can tinkle really good now which is a great benefit, just flows smoothly til there aint nothin left. Kinda like when you drink 6 beers and then go. No stage fright, no crawling back down- anyone else had this experience? The flood gates are open baby.

Watch for my new Golden Shower Videos with Hot babes....

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
thats interesting.

it could be that your prostate was enlarged to begin with.

you may want to have yourself checked by a doctor

Redbone

Reaction score
Most body builders who take legal supplements have higher DHT levels which inhibit urination. Good advice though, and I did not mean I had a problem before just know there is like no resistance and it flows smooth as glass til I'm done. No more spurting squirts at the end.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
what supplements?

I'm into bb now and mainly all I take is 100% whey but I have taken many things inluding CLA, ALA, Flax Oil, Fish Oil, San tight, ephedra, etc.

Currently taking just whey, Flax, Fish, and 7oxo DHEA(metabolic enhancer - seems to really work but takes a month)

I have purchased a set of transdermal prohormones but I'm going to keep them on ice for several months until I get to my goal bodyfat before I try them. I wanted to go ahead and get them before they are outlawed.

I will be taking 19nordiol(supposedly safe for hairloss), 4ad(turns into test but only going to use a small dose), and formestane for estro control(all transdermals) Post cycle I will be taking nolvadex and 6oxo. I probably wont try this cycle for another 6months, I'm nervous about it regarding hairloss and gyno.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
I found the complete opposite when I tried out Finasteride. It started to hurt when taking a piss (kinda like trying to piss when you have a boner)
plus pain when getting an erection, what does that say about my regular dht levels? I am a bodybuilder also.

Redbone

Reaction score
Pro hormones and hair loss dude are you nuts??? Your hair will fall faster than Bruce Willis on Steroids. I messed with theses things and some Russian anabolic and I swear they accelerated my hairloss.

19 nor is ok does not Aromatize but I would not play around with any of that sh*t unless you dont care about your hair. 4 Androdiol, 1AD and Androstendadione are the same as Testosterone and Sustenon suspension. Dont play with this sh*t unless you want to run into problems like real steroids cause.