Intradermal Injections Of A Hair Growth Factor Formulation For Enhancement Of Human Hair Regrowth

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
[https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29482481]

Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Research has shown the efficacy of hair growth factors in hair regrowth. We describe the intradermal injections of a recombinant, bioengineered hair formulation, containing growth factors, into the scalp skin, for enhancement of hair regrowth and evaluate its efficacy.

OBJECTIVES:
The objective of this study was to assess the efficacy and safety of the hair growth factor formulation in reducing hair loss and enhancing hair growth.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:
This was an open-label, prospective, single-arm interventional pilot study in which 1000 patients were given intradermal injections of a hair formulation into the scalp skin. The formulation contains vascular endothelial growth factor, basic fibroblast growth factor, insulin-like growth factor, keratinocyte growth factor, thymosin β4, and copper tripeptide-1 suspended in a sterile injectable vehicle. Intradermal injections of this hair formulation were injected into the scalp once every 3 weeks for a total of eight such sessions. Hair pull test was performed before every session. Videomicroscopic and global images were taken at baseline, fourth session, eighth session, and 2 months after the completion of the eight sessions. Relevant safety assessments through physical examination, questionnaires, and appropriate laboratory examination were conducted throughout the study.

RESULTS:
Significant reduction in hair fall was seen in 83% of the patients on hair pull test. Videomicroscopic image evaluation showed that most patients had a decrease in the number of vellus hairs, increase in number of terminal hairs, and increase in shaft diameter. Seventy-five percent of the patients believed that the hair injections were aiding the treatment of their hair loss, and it was also beneficial in post-hair transplant patients. At 1 year, a statistically significant increase in total hair count (P = 0.002) continued to be seen. Treatment was well tolerated.

CONCLUSIONS:
Intradermal injections of this hair formulation may be a promising option for treating male as well as female patterns of hair loss.

The full study shows some interesting results photos. Basically they use a cocktail of VEGF, FGF, IGF, copper tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu or AHK-Cu), Keratinocyte growth factor and Thymosin beta-4. 60-70 injections were given per session and after eight sessions they note significant results. I think this is probably the most striking photo:

Capture.JPG

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this one seems like kind of a big deal. Huge trial with good results from relatively well known (I think?) chemicals.

Given that most of this stuff is already in the body, I wonder if it can be commercialized quickly.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sick result; that shows dht is not the thing we necesseraly have to focus on.
but this case shows diffuse thinning too. I doubt this would be miracle for receiding (like almost any drug)
anyway here is a link with further details
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2013190567A2/en
@whatevr do you have a link to see more pictures?ty

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah this one seems like kind of a big deal. Huge trial with good results from relatively well known (I think?) chemicals.

Given that most of this stuff is already in the body, I wonder if it can be commercialized quickly.

I could cry.

There is already cellcurin with FGF9, the growthfactor humans cant express well cause we lack those cells. Mices however have tons of it hence they got such beast growth. Idk why no one with money hasnt been doing it yet, it has been know for years that wounding + fgf9 is greatly beneficial. Add licl and pge2 backed up with seti/fevi and boom, super good chances to regrow even slick bald areas.

Cellcurin btw should be injected, it is used in korean beauty clinics after microneedling. These clinics are not allowed to inject it, it loses you easily 70% o the growthfactor, so the injection part is relevant.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
sick result; that shows dht is not the thing we necesseraly have to focus on.

Anti-androgens will eventually be viewed as a very primitive and barbaric way to treat hair loss. There are far cleaner and more effective ways to treat male pattern baldness, and we are only just now uncovering the tip of that iceberg.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this very similar to what follica is doing? I know that they also are using a cocktail of growth factors after wounding. I’m pretty sure these results will be similar if not identical to follica’s

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this very similar to what follica is doing? I know that they also are using a cocktail of growth factors after wounding. I’m pretty sure these results will be similar if not identical to follica’s

Check out Cellcurin, thats pretty much it. Injecting it is just vastly superior to dropping it on your wounds.

Wounding + LiCl, wait a bit. Then Inject cocktail, then apply pge2. If you got some magical access to research meds, add a topical pgdh inhibitor to it and boom hair. Oh yeah sulfa works by inhibiting it as well. Sulfa inhibits 15-pgdh and doubles pge2 even though it inhibits cox-2 (hence the decrease in pgd2). I saw someone today on private forums coming back from norwood 6 by combining sulfa and 2x seti at 5% a day. 15-pgdh inhibitors are the future. Check out the sunburn + sulfa cure cases, massive pge2 from sunbun combined with the fact that sulfa wont let the pge2 go + pgd2 decrease. Boom hair.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Cellcurin, thats pretty much it. Injecting it is just vastly superior to dropping it on your wounds.

Wounding + LiCl, wait a bit. Then Inject cocktail, then apply pge2. If you got some magical access to research meds, add a topical pgdh inhibitor to it and boom hair. Oh yeah sulfa works by inhibiting it as well. Sulfa inhibits 15-pgdh and doubles pge2 even though it inhibits cox-2 (hence the decrease in pgd2). I saw someone today on private forums coming back from norwood 6 by combining sulfa and 2x seti at 5% a day. 15-pgdh inhibitors are the future. Check out the sunburn + sulfa cure cases, massive pge2 from sunbun combined with the fact that sulfa wont let the pge2 go + pgd2 decrease. Boom hair.
Do you know how to concoct a sulfa topical? I am rather interested indeed. Or I suppose I could just take it orally.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
[https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29482481]

The full study shows some interesting results photos. Basically they use a cocktail of VEGF, FGF, IGF, copper tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu or AHK-Cu), Keratinocyte growth factor and Thymosin beta-4. 60-70 injections were given per session and after eight sessions they note significant results. I think this is probably the most striking photo:

View attachment 81276
Give me it.
Will sell soul.
Perhaps brief boob grab.
1 boob = 4 injections.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Give me it.
Will sell soul.
Perhaps brief boob grab.
1 boob = 4 injections.

Let's see, 60-70 injections x 8 sessions... Sounds like a lot of boob-grabbing action. Are you sure you can handle all that?
Unfortunately, I don't have access to this lotion, so no hair, and no titties either. Damn it ! :rolleyes:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see, 60-70 injections x 8 sessions... Sounds like a lot of boob-grabbing action. Are you sure you can handle all that?
Unfortunately, I don't have access to this lotion, so no hair, and no titties either. Damn it ! :rolleyes:
I need to up my prices.

Cellcurin isn’t similar?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know how to concoct a sulfa topical? I am rather interested indeed. Or I suppose I could just take it orally.

Well, if you do sulfa topically you gonna look like your profile pic... yellow.

Mesalamine is the active of sulfa. It seems to be generally a bit weaker, and solubility sucks. You could try it I guess, I gave up on it.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to up my prices.

Cellcurin isn’t similar?

Both are growthfactor cocktails with their own benefits. I advocate fgf9 cause Cots is behind it and we know how good mices regrow.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if you do sulfa topically you gonna look like your profile pic... yellow.

Mesalamine is the active of sulfa. It seems to be generally a bit weaker, and solubility sucks. You could try it I guess, I gave up on it.
Fair call. I’d take it orally but I don’t want to sear my insides.