Interview & Presentation | Dr. Rolf Hoffmann (replicel)

Solomon

Established Member
Reaction score
R. HOFFMANN (GERMANY) -
TOWARDS A CELL-BASED THERAPY FOR PATTERN BALDNESS: CHALLENGES,
SETBACKS, SUCCESSES AND OUTLOOK

17th MEETING OF THE EUROPEAN
HAIR RESEARCH SOCIETY
June 24-26 2016, Tbilisi State University
Tbilisi, Georgia
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Hoffmann’s presentation was the most relevant presentation for us at EHRS 2016. Unfortunately Dr. Hoffman didn’t agree on giving an interview. He said that last time he gave an interview at World Hair Congress in Miami with CEO Lee Buckler and Hellouser. And that without CEO he doesn’t have permission.

But we talked a bit and I will post short summery of our conversation.

- I was very surprised when he told me that phase 1 was conducted in Tbilisi and very soon they will have 5 year safety data from this trial

- I asked him about phase 2 trial plans. He smiled and avoided that question.

- He didn’t answer on Shiseido’s trial as well.

- I asked him if they are having some problems. He answered that they have no problems and they will go to phase 2 after 5 year safety data from Tbilisi

- He said that they post every news on their Web Page.

- He said that best candidates for RCH are women and men with thinning hair.

- I asked him if RCH will be beneficial for people with DUPA. He answered that if they can extract healthy biopsy (healthy hair) it will be beneficial.

- He said that he thinks there is point of no return in Androgenetic Alopecia. That means that after some time you can’t regrow hair.

- He said that if there were no regulations like in Bahamas everything would be much easier and faster.

- He rated chances of JAK inhibitors success on Androgenetic Alopecia by 1 out of 10(highest)

- He said that he doesn’t follow Follica or Samumed progress.

- I asked him if we can have new treatment or cure before the end of this decade. He had :OmgYouAreSoSweetFace and said that he doesn’t know.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we can expect from them permanent maintain treatment?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
- He said that he thinks there is point of no return in Androgenetic Alopecia. That means that after some time you can’t regrow hair.

I am with him, in common baldness at least.

Congrats for the work Solomon,

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
If they achieve above baseline on a 3 year basis I'm going to dump some money into Replicel their stock lol.

Lol I was going to short it a while ago. That way, if RCH failed then the stock price would fall, and I'd make money. If RCH was a success then I'd lose money but I'd have hair lol

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I was going to short it a while ago. That way, if RCH failed then the stock price would fall, and I'd make money. If RCH was a success then I'd lose money but I'd have hair lol
I'd probably invest in Shiseido. Replicel still looks screwed.