Inspiration, women total hair loss or AU

wilmawykagirl

Reaction score
:wink:
Hello I was browsing th esight and thought I should tell my story. My alopecia started as a teen, just bald spots, never stopped gettingn them, they grew back as white hair then turned to my normal hair color, which took months. All the while I would getting another spot elsewhere on my head. Did the shots and cortisone, the whole nine yards, I felt nothing really made a difference, still always had the spots. Then about 3 years ago (I am 37 now) All of my hair came out in about 3 weeks time, Devastating for a girl not to mention my husband went through a worse adjustment than I did. Well after 6 months I said the heck with this and started being me, no hair, no eyelashes, no body hair! Well then I decided to have fun with it and decided on a tattoo. After thinking hard I had EYES IN DA BACK OF DA HEAD tattooed on my head, well I was a little more creative than just any eyes (didn't want to scare the kids too much) So one eye is winking eyelashes an all I also have a little design above the eyes, and now I am thinking of haveing a mardi gras mask put over it. I have tons of fun with it and have even more fun when people stare because I stare back and then they know how dumb they look! I save tons of money on razors and shampoo and have learned this is me and I like me. Relax girls it's just one of those things! Would love to hear from others and any creative things that you have done. I will offer my support to you in anyway I can!