Innovate side effects!

Berserk

Reaction score
I have been taking Innovate for a little over 3 months and I decided to quit due to side effects (chest pain, stomach pain, etc.) I have been thinking about making my own 6-Bap with a different concentration, or even buy from Lipoxidil.com. Could the side effects be from the actual 6-Bap, or could it be something else, like the alcohol or the pentadacen? Thanks.

bombscience

Reaction score
Berserk said:
I have been taking Innovate for a little over 3 months and I decided to quit due to side effects (chest pain, stomach pain, etc.) I have been thinking about making my own 6-Bap with a different concentration, or even buy from Lipoxidil.com. Could the side effects be from the actual 6-Bap, or could it be something else, like the alcohol or the pentadacen? Thanks.

Explain your side effects more please. I'm curious.

new-here

Reaction score
also what results have you had? any regrowth on the temples...

new-here

Berserk

Reaction score
Some side effects is chest pain, and stomach pain. It almost feels like heart burn, but much worse. I know for a fact that it is Innovate because when it was first introduced I tried it and got side effects. I quit, and decided to get back on it later. Once I started using it again the side effects returned. The problem with this is that I was getting really good results in a very short time (2 months). Life is shitty sometimes, you know.

A

Administrator

If you're going to put an unknown chemical in/on your body that is causing side effects why dont you use one that actually works for hair loss? We could send you some turpentine to put in your head, if you just require anecdotal evidence and side effects.