Info about FUE's?

Gotem42

Reaction score
Hello, I am 23 and have really been considering getting a hair transplant. I was always very hesitant about the procedure until i learned about fue's. I really did not want to have the strip scar for life.

I wanted to ask has anyone here had an FUE transplant? How many grafts did u have done? What was your level of baldness before? Did you get what you expected from this procedure? Do they have to shave the back and side of your head in order to do it? What kind of recovery time did you have from this? Do you possibly have any pics of the before and after?

Thank you very much for your time. I have diffuse thinning on the top and front of my head. You can basically tell where I am going to lose it and where I wont. I'm just hoping to thicken up my hair to where it was a couple of yrs ago and I'll be VERY happy (and it wouldnt take a ton to do that bc i have always had fine hair my whole life).

finallyhair

Reaction score
You will probably need around1500 to 2500 grafts and if you want it done with the least invasive technique available then I would reccomend contacting me via jeffrodriguez@cox.net
I can answer all of your questions and pricing