Incel Murder - Elliot Rodgers Effect Strikes Again

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5650489/Who-Alek-Minassian-Toronto-van-attack-suspect.html

What I don't get is he and Elliot rodger aren't even ugly:

alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg

upload_2018-4-24_20-39-46.jpeg

The first guy is like a 5 and could looks max by plucking his arab brow and growing out his hair.

Elliot is quite good looking and would have maxed out in his late 20s.

Why are they calling themselves incels?

Do they go for too high standard women? (out of their league)

Or is it lack of social skills?

I know its not down to looks with these two.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that Elliot Rodger had Aspergers or some other psychological disorder. I think maybe this recent shooter did too. Aspiecels and mentalcels are the only true incels imo. Every other type of person who has no luck in the dating world can at least find someone eventually if they have good enough social skills and are extroverted enough, no matter how butt ugly they are. But if you are autistic or mentally ill, I don't know, it is almost like you give off a "bad vibe" that makes everyone instinctively think you are creepy or evil and they avoid you and it is very hard to make connections with people.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that Elliot Rodger had Aspergers or some other psychological disorder. I think maybe this recent shooter did too. Aspiecels and mentalcels are the only true incels imo. Every other type of person who has no luck in the dating world can at least find someone eventually if they have good enough social skills and are extroverted enough, no matter how butt ugly they are. But if you are autistic or mentally ill, I don't know, it is almost like you give off a "bad vibe" that makes everyone instinctively think you are creepy or evil and they avoid you and it is very hard to make connections with people.
It would be interesting to see how many 'incels' are just autistic.

When we see their picture we begin to understand its not their looks that hold them back. Its also why most people on these 'incel' sites seldom reveal what they actually look like.

We even had it with xander on here - decent looking guy - just completely f*****g nuts and socially inept.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that guy and I thought of all of the HairLossTalk.com posters we've had who have lived in Toronto. I wondered if it was them, though it probably isn't. I'd like to find out more about him prior to jumping to genuine conclusions though.

I spent a lot of time reading up on Rodger and I reject the claim that autism was his failing. He was an entitled narcissist who wasn't willing to get his hands dirty. I went through his 140-page rant and he never actually asked a woman out. His effort level was very low.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is ugly, diffuse hair loss and chubby face at only 25. Modern young women don't go crazy for guys like him.

I saw that guy and I thought of all of the HairLossTalk.com posters we've had who have lived in Toronto. I wondered if it was them, though it probably isn't. I'd like to find out more about him prior to jumping to genuine conclusions though.
While this place may sometimes be mental asylum, most of us are far from being that mentally broken.
o_O

blackg

Reaction score
Sheeeeet. The terminology that this guy used is lifted straight from these pages.
Now the Daily Mail has pick up on it.

And you can bet society will view every male loner just a little bit more suspiciously now.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really sh*t reporting. That post was made after the rampage, just a troll.

Last edited:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But if you are autistic or mentally ill, I don't know, it is almost like you give off a "bad vibe" that makes everyone instinctively think you are creepy or evil and they avoid you and it is very hard to make connections with people.
So true...

I've read his manifesto https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html a couple of years back and to be honest i can relate with him 99%...we could actually be great buddies,having fun observing the world of the normiez...But i would never resort to such an action...What is this 1% that makes someone cross the line?

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am a tad autistic and i had many girls come onto me when i had hair, but i never had a relationship last over 2 weeks.
my autism and strangeness would get old for them fairly quickly

ofc now my hair has gone i don't get any come onto me regardless. i'd never dream of being angry towards women for it though, as i cannot blame human nature; humans don't like ugly things or instead of cats and dogs, we'd be keeping spiders and locusts as pets

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Watch his life according to this youtuber...

If you have lots of free time to waste...

Good video if you want to learn something..

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think if Elliot Roger grew up somewhere else other than in california, he probably could have done well after all he is a Norwood 1

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at this picture of him getting arrested... notice anything?
View attachment 86500

I partly blame media for this. f*** Hollywood and the cinema industry. Evil characters in films have been bald since fuckin count Dracula in 1931.
No wonder baldies snap out so easily. Many are accostumed to identify visually with fictional mass murderers (Bane), meatheads (every Willis and Diesel film), evil masterminds (Lex Luthor), psychopaths (Trevor Phillips) and fuckin skinheads. No wonder some baldies snap out and kill people. I swear most mugshots I see on the TV are baldies or balding people. Probably selective attention but I feel there's some truth.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how many 'incels' are just autistic.

When we see their picture we begin to understand its not their looks that hold them back. Its also why most people on these 'incel' sites seldom reveal what they actually look like.

We even had it with xander on here - decent looking guy - just completely f*****g nuts and socially inept.
@Xander94 dislikes this:D

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elliot Rodger I hope is realizing how much pussy he just threw away. He had okay-good looks, his father had f*****g Hollywood connection and was even working on movies, got a nice car etc etc. Jesus. This guy like a lot of mass shooters, no father that showed him the way. Raised by "momma loves you and don't change cause you are perfect the way you are" bullshit.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Elliot Rodger I hope is realizing how much pussy he just threw away. He had okay-good looks, his father had f*****g Hollywood connection and was even working on movies, got a nice car etc etc. Jesus. This guy like a lot of mass shooters, no father that showed him the way. Raised by "momma loves you and don't change cause you are perfect the way you are" bullshit.

BS. He grew up in the wrong place; he was alone as f***, I read the Manifesto. I am quite sure that I would have ended incel like him if I grew up in his circles and environment. Growing in a big European metropolitan city with many diverse social groups to choose and stick to and many cool people to befriend and show you the way is a blessing for those who don't grow up with perfect parents who show them the way themselves. If he grew up here or in London or in Berlin, he would be safe and sane.

He had access to one social group: American Chads and Staceys. I thank God I didn't grow up in a similar environment. He missed the train of becoming a Chad or Chad-like beta in his early adolescence so he was doomed, he wasn't able to fit in. American macho and stacy society ruined him, and in turn he ruined some of them, wrong but understandable. It is paramount that teenagers have access to many social groups to learn how the world works. He had no choice and no chance. I don't condone the sanctification of a murderer, but i understand why some deify Elliott like a Christian martyr.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS. He grew up in the wrong place; he was alone as f***, I read the Manifesto. I am quite sure that I would have ended incel like him if I grew up in his circles and environment. Growing in a big European metropolitan city with many diverse social groups to choose and stick to and many cool people to befriend and show you the way is a blessing for those who don't grow up with perfect parents who show them the way themselves. If he grew up here or in London or in Berlin, he would be safe and sane.

He had access to one social group: American Chads and Staceys. I thank God I didn't grow up in a similar environment. He missed the train of becoming a Chad or Chad-like beta in his early adolescence so he was doomed, he wasn't able to fit in. American macho and stacy society ruined him, and in turn he ruined some of them, wrong but understandable. It is paramount that teenagers have access to many social groups to learn how the world works. He had no choice and no chance. I don't condone the sanctification of a murderer, but i understand why some deify Elliott like a Christian martyr.
NO! There is no excuse, especially in a world were you can hire beautiful women by the hour. Rich entitled, fools like this are just spoilt brats lets hope he dies in prison.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NO! There is no excuse, especially in a world were you can hire beautiful women by the hour. Rich entitled, fools like this are just spoilt brats lets hope he dies in prison.

He's dead lol. There's no exscuse, obviously, but one can see how a rotten social environment brought him to final despair. He had no f*****g chance. After him, the blame lies on his parents, typical losers with no clue nor values. He was left alone, with no guidance, in the Chad's world.
Lol how the f*** a British 'filmmaker' and 'photographer', obviously degenerate to the core, would f*** an Asian girl, pop out a poor mixed race boy in the middle of macho America, and expect something good would happen. He played a stupid game and won the stupidest prize: he's now known as the father of a psycho mass murderer. This the PERFECT example to put in people's face when children are denied proper education and values. Post modern valueless society is doomed to produce people like Elliot like a broken machine keeps leaking out oil.