In search, let's talk about Ukraine as the reproductive destination

michaeldavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
My husband and I have tried unsuccessfully for many years to have a baby. We have had 3 failed IVF cycles. Unfortunately, both my husband and I have problems. My husband has a very low sperm count and although I still ovulate I do not have an adequate egg reserve for IVF stimulation. So now we are seeking an egg donor, but it turned out to be not that simple. We came to Spain, I was so anxious. The troubles started on the second day of our arrival, when we came to the clinic we saw a piece of old equipment, and the doctors were really rude. This trip turned to be a complete failure. Those doctors nearly convinced me that I am guilty that I can't become pregnant. Then we considered the option of going to Ukraine. I heard that doctors are nice there and the whole treatment is much cheaper. We visited the Biotexcom clinic, all the equipment is new there and the donors are young ladies. Our donor gave us 25 eggs, 10 were fertilized and 4 were transferred. Now I am expecting twins, two little bundles of joy.
https://ifg-ivf.com/ivf-amp-egg-donation/treatment-in-ukraine

Last edited:

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats ! Have you thought of any names for the twins yet ;)