Imagine that...

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
I reccently sold my car and have been biking everywhere (i live in a city).I wasn't overweight before but i have lost enough weight just from biking around that now i can see all six of my ab muscles . I'm not trying to brag here, this is the point: I've been so focused on whether or not i'm going bald that i didn't even notice my body was getting in better shape. I may never have noticed if my roommate hadn't pointed it out to me recently.

There may be a moral here, or maybe not, just thought i'd share.

septemberwind

Reaction score
good point

there is so much in life that demand our attention. it is not a good practice to focus on hairloss all the time. also dont forget there is a lot of fun that dont deserv to be spoilt by hair problem, like sports, travel, reading, music.....

Goingat20

Reaction score
Good stuff. Stay fit and healthy. I think everyone that is balding should focus on building a great body. I think its a huge advantage....

CCS

Reaction score
I totally agree. I'm the first to say appearance is the most important thing to women and to men, but that does not mean hair is the biggest part of appearance. Not by a long shot. You can have all the hair you want, but if you are fat, a NW7 can take your girl. Your body and face are each more important than the hair, but the hair still is high on the list. Yeah, and I only feel self conscious about my hair if I'm hitting on a very pretty woman. Even then, I can flirt if I'm not expecting anything. Just looking at some women in the eyes that long is very fun even if I know I don't have a chance.

As for the rest of the time, on hikes or whatever, definitely don't worry about your hair. I don't. Hair only affects your dating life as long as you are trying to get the prettiest woman you can get. Once you take a woman with similar sized flaws, you don't have to be self conscious because she can't do better than that. Same with penis size. Yeah, but looking at trees and mountains is my escape from my female short comings.

IBM

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I totally agree. I'm the first to say appearance is the most important thing to women and to men, but that does not mean hair is the biggest part of appearance. Not by a long shot. You can have all the hair you want, but if you are fat, a NW7 can take your girl. Your body and face are each more important than the hair, but the hair still is high on the list. Yeah, and I only feel self conscious about my hair if I'm hitting on a very pretty woman. Even then, I can flirt if I'm not expecting anything. Just looking at some women in the eyes that long is very fun even if I know I don't have a chance.

As for the rest of the time, on hikes or whatever, definitely don't worry about your hair. I don't. Hair only affects your dating life as long as you are trying to get the prettiest woman you can get. Once you take a woman with similar sized flaws, you don't have to be self conscious because she can't do better than that. Same with penis size. Yeah, but looking at trees and mountains is my escape from my female short comings.

Why you dont get a women with similar flaws as you?