I'm Not Sure About This, But This Is How I Truly Feel.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said Pichai has graduated in Metallurgy and has MBA but is not electrical engineer nor software developer. And Microsoft has been largely a software development company.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

shookwun

Reaction score
Its all about the end results.

Who you're in bed with at the end of the night.

As the saying goes - theres two ways two skin a cat.

And there's another two way club: those who get some and those who cant ;)
end the cope :D

I like your analogy on approach. But truth is, only way improve your game is by making real time approaches.

Online dating never reinforced anything for me. Those insecure pathways still remained weak over my course of meeting women, because I never actually learned how to pick up. the journey was rough at first, to the point where I was wondering what is wrong with me. But I rode through the rejections, and learned that it had nothing to do with my looks, but my awkward demeanor and approaches. After going through the motions, its been night and day the difference ever since.

I am spreading the gospel here to my fellow balding brothers on what works, and what doesnt. online dating will leave you feeling empty and exerted for plain janes and penpal journeys that typically go no where. Once you stop this method of approach, and learn to meet women in settings that matter, only then will you start feeling more confident in yourself.

Mad.exe click to upload

DHT saviour of highlander
Shookwun approved

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I like your analogy on approach. But truth is, only way improve your game is by making real time approaches.

Online dating never reinforced anything for me. Those insecure pathways still remained weak over my course of meeting women, because I never actually learned how to pick up. the journey was rough at first, to the point where I was wondering what is wrong with me. But I rode through the rejections, and learned that it had nothing to do with my looks, but my awkward demeanor and approaches. After going through the motions, its been night and day the difference ever since.

Mad.exe click to upload

:D
Spending time, money and effort to master the art of picking up wasted used up club sl*ts
gJFQmPO.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
Spending time, money and effort to master the art of picking up wasted used up club sl*ts
View attachment 76170
lol-duck.gif

Pre game with crew $12 (four tall cans of beer)
1-2 cran vodkas whilst at club $8-16
Entry $5-10

If spending $30-40 a night on the weekend is to much, then I got some bad newz for you bruh

Picking up different chicks every weekend, and scoring dates and make outs is fun. I wasted a lot of my years not doing this, and now I am making up for it. It's addicting as hell! End the cope of 'loool brooo, picking up club sl*ts broooo'

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am spreading the gospel here to my fellow balding brothers on what works, and what doesnt. online dating will leave you feeling empty and exerted for plain janes and penpal journeys that typically go no where. Once you stop this method of approach, and learn to meet women in settings that matter, only then will you start feeling more confident in yourself.

Mad.exe click to upload

DHT saviour of highlander
Shookwun approved

whatsthepointintrying.jpg

9d6071c70c202ab9fb7d9f9e5a5a404a.jpg

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stanx22 Agreed. What could help is a big bag of MDMA and VR with Ugandan Knuckles, that's my idea of paradise.. Or a full head of beautiful hair.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what autism looks like. The sheer will power to go through it, assuming all of this wasnt just made up by that fool.
You really can't underestimate the power of being objectively ugly. Most people who cry on the internet about their looks are just acute BDD cases. At any rate though, after a certain point you'd think that guy would have gotten the hint and given up with some dignity intact. Maybe it truly was autism, we may never know. It didn't take me 500 tries to get the message though, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Yeah man i find that Indians are also misunderstood despite how nice and hard-working they're. I find myself also guilty that i didn't like Indians before due to superficial reasons, but i now know that i was wrong and i apologize to you.

I am finding it seriously funny reading you hate India because of superficial reason.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys did you know it is common in some islamic countries to have sex with boys, it is not seem as homosexuality.
it is called "bacha bazi". you can have sex with boys, i think they are 11- 14.

so if they can bring the Hijab, can the muslims not bring having sex with boys to our countries ?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because Steve jobs didn't graduate does not mean that he was not a computer engineer. He helped develop the Mac, iTunes etc, that makes him a computer/software engineer

Sundar Pichai has a Msc. in Material Sciences and Engineering, meaning he too worked as a mechanical/software engineer.

Mandella has a Msc in Computer Science and once again worked as a software engineer.

All 3 men got the job of CEO because they deserved it and were all immigrants or 2nd generation descendants of immigrants proving the point that not only do immigrants give a lot to the economy but states like California are so economically well off because of the influence of immigrants, the governor of California and major of San Francisco said this themselves. These guys have the pulse on what's going on in their state more than we ever could, they pass bills to pass immigrants, they know that immigrants bring economic growth and far outweigh the risks they bring.

"Mandella"

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t do some people really like to complicate their life.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys did you know it is common in some islamic countries to have sex with boys, it is not seem as homosexuality.

so if they can bring the Hijab, can the muslims not bring having sex with boys to our countries ?
It's sarcasme right ? I hope so

if not your "bacha bazi" doesn't mean sh*t in any arabic dialecte or the arabic language in general. Go & try to have sex with a boy in any muslim country if you want your dick to be served to you with a Kebab sauce.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like a load of bs.

The term you used is urdu. Spoken in Pakistan and India mostly. And there is absolutely nothing of the sort in these countries.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76171

Pre game with crew $12 (four tall cans of beer)
1-2 cran vodkas whilst at club $8-16
Entry $5-10

If spending $30-40 a night on the weekend is to much, then I got some bad newz for you bruh

Picking up different chicks every weekend, and scoring dates and make outs is fun. I wasted a lot of my years not doing this, and now I am making up for it. It's addicting as hell! End the cope of 'loool brooo, picking up club sl*ts broooo'

fullhead life

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's sarcasme right ? I hope so

if not your "bacha bazi" doesn't mean sh*t in any arabic dialecte or the arabic language in general. Go & try to have sex with a boy in any muslim country if you want your dick to be served to you with a Kebab sauce.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

nothing to do with islam, degenerate

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
why then are good Muslims promised, in Jannah, as well as their houris, thousands of beautiful serving boys, in fine jewelry, so beautiful you would think them scattered pearls

I don't really want to argue since you compromised yourself in the initial post.

Be careful with sources next time, gl.