im gona get transplants

G

im gona get transplants because my hairloss is bothering so much. but i go for a good clinic so i hope it will look natural. i wont get 100% density like i once had but i hope it will look like a full head of hair after the procedure.

G

damn. :cry: i dont get the money together. i wanted 4000 grafts but i dont get the money together. :cry: im now considering getting a hair system. thats cheaper. though in the long run i dunno. :cry:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Judging by your pics, you appear to be a good hair transplant candidate.

Always, the safest and healthiest choice is to just let yourself go bald.

But, I'm sure if you do enough research, you'll find that a hair transplant might do the trick...

http://www.hassonandwong.com offer the best hair transplants in the world, in my honest opinion.

Don't let yourself get sold from a salesman, and trust nobody!

Do the research. Consider your options. Get out a pen, some paper, and weigh the pro's and con's. You know yourself well enough to make an informed decision that will affect you for the rest of your life.

I would meet up with some hair transplant patients if I were to consider it... I personally wouldn't go for the hair piece, but that might be an option if you really want it.

Or you could always shave it... get buff... get tan... and be happy.

The choice is yours, and nobody can make you do one or the other. So research! Research! Research!

G

damn, i dunno what to do.
i could try to get money from friends to get those transplants. or wear a hair system. i just dunno. the only thing i know is that im desperate.