If you've ever spilled your bottle of minoxidil...

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you probably got pretty pissed and smacked the mirror a couple of times before almost crying like I did a few days ago. That sh*t isn't free. So here's what I thought of, and it works like a charm:

Take the inside cardboard piece of a toilet paper roll, and cut it with a scissors about half way up along its length. Do this in 4 equally spaced places (starting from the same end, of course). Spread out the 4 sections for the base, and you've got yourself a little minoxidil bottle holder that won't spill.

Yeah, you might think this is lame advice. But I've spilled my 60ml bottle twice, and it won't happen again.

Good luck guys.

Jimmy5000

Reaction score
I spilled mine this morning... good thing it isn't all gone because I'm still waiting on my next shipment.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
I came real close one time, but the bottle was saved by the mouth wash and the fluoride rinse. One time though I was midway through applying the minoxidil and had to sneeze, when I did I accidently squeezed the dropper and the minoxidil flew about 2 feet and landed on the floor. :oops:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Since I don't look down when I apply my minoxidil (I only look into the mirrors), I once tipped it with my left hand and thanks to my quick reflexes I only spilled about half of the contents rather than all of it. From that day on I cradle it between other bottles while I apply...

XL

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I spilled mine once on the counter. I just tried to use the dropper to suck up as much as I could and put it back into the bottle.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol man we are like drug addicts when it comes to our treatments.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
I spilled mine once on the counter. I just tried to use the dropper to suck up as much as I could and put it back into the bottle.

Thats's how I recovered my spillage too. Good thinking!

XL

G

I once spilt mine on the bathroom floor.

That's when I started furiously banging my head on the floor in the hope that the minoxidil would absorb onto my scalp.

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^
LOL! :lol:

Just like Homer Simpson.

...I have yet to spill a bottle of the precious fluid... *knock on wood*

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
elguapo said:
you probably got pretty pissed and smacked the mirror a couple of times before almost crying like I did a few days ago. That sh*t isn't free. So here's what I thought of, and it works like a charm:

Take the inside cardboard piece of a toilet paper roll, and cut it with a scissors about half way up along its length. Do this in 4 equally spaced places (starting from the same end, of course). Spread out the 4 sections for the base, and you've got yourself a little minoxidil bottle holder that won't spill.

Yeah, you might think this is lame advice. But I've spilled my 60ml bottle twice, and it won't happen again.

Look out, Martha Stewart! I've yet to spill mine. that's a good idea though. And, it'll hide the 'minoxidil' label, if that's a concern for anyone. Err, actually it might make people more curious as to what's in there.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
When I used it I kept it in an unmarked bottle. Everytime I would get a new four month supply I would put it in this cup sized container that you could not see through. Then when I needed some just open the lid and put the dropper in. It really made it easy to get to, and looked just fine sitting there on the counter-top. Once I put it in there I would of been almost impossible to tip it over and it was always easy to get the last drops that were always so hard to get in its original bottle.