If You Were Beyond Nw4 What 'style' Would You Go For?

What style do you go with

• Leave it

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shave it all off to stubble

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Toppik

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Shave it all off with a razor

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • combover

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • beard cope

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I crazy for liking it longer in that second pic? I feel it's more of a "f*** it!" attitude and he's still able to stylize it enough (albeit with limited hair) to give him some flair and individuality. In the short-haired pic, he looks more generic. It is a smidge too high in the front, though imo.

I swear, when I see these videos, it makes me wanna do this just to take some pictures and have them for later in life. Also to test out on dating apps lol. Too bad you have to shave your head. I might look into just seeing if there are any wigs one can buy to place over their existing hair.
I personally think the second one looks weird but obviously you are free to do what you like!

I'm doing a raul merilles these days

MANAUS-BRAZIL-JUNE-21-Raul-Mei_54410275739_54115221152_960_640.jpg

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-2-4_0-21-57.png

what do you about this style, he's some ufc fighter
probably some smp in there ?

shookwun

Reaction score
NW4? it's over.

Shave, buzz.. Keep those sides faded 0.25-0.5

top less then 1mm

shookwun

Reaction score
I thought so. No offence but when and if you reach nwd 4 you'll find for yourself that shaving it's a lot harder that you imagine.
I couldn't imagine being a NW4. Being a NW3 vertex, with vertical recessed sides, and a five head was a hard enough.

Zero frame to the face

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think he looked better when he had the combover. Now it's too thin for doing it. He's such an anomaly. A single 3k graft transplant and finasteride would fix him up for good. He still has a good face and when he wears a piece in movies, he looks complete.
Yes!

This:

jude_law-gt.jpg

To This:

judlaw.jpg

He really mustn't care that much, because like you said, he could fix his issue so easily.