if my hair is thinning, does that mean Im going bald?

what2do1900

Reaction score
My hair is thinning on the top but slowly. Ive realized when I was about 17 or so but didn't pay attention. It really doesn't look noticeable. At 16, i permed my hair using S CURLS cream and after that i noticed hair on the top didn't grow as the pace as the sides or the back. My hairline isn't receding.

What do you guys think?

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
bruh you got it better than me....Im receding and that sh*t sucks.... I would say get on minoxidil for the the top part of your head and in the meantime you can use a concealer to hide it and make it look like an even head of hair.

But see thats why im not gonna F with that s curl kit....i was thinking about it but i just dont know anymore...I want my waves to be on point though.

what2do1900

Reaction score
Thanks for your input;however will that reduce my chances of going completwly bald If I use either rogaine or propecia ?I am 21 years of age. I heard that if I'm not bald by 30 that means my hair is just naturally thinning, and I won't. Be bald. Is that truee?

what2do1900

Reaction score
@hate2loseit

Yeahhh mann s curls is a big no nooo it messes with ur hair so I'm gonna stick with sporty waves and a durag to keep the waves. But I hurdd durags don't make it betta for your hair if your losing it. But will mixodonil regroww my hairr or if I stop using it my hair will continue to thin...

Jus really curious, cuz that means I have to s start geting 1s or 0s when I get a haircut to get use to a short look!

what2do1900

Reaction score
@finfighter.. my moms dad was bald but one of her brothers are bald. So genetics does play a big role. My father isn't bald by the way

what2do1900

Reaction score
There are many types of rogaine can I use the foam or it doesn't matter, and I believe I have to wait 6 months for results..