if my hair is thinning, does that mean Im going bald?

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by what2do1900, Feb 10, 2011.

1. what2do1900

what2do1900 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    My hair is thinning on the top but slowly. Ive realized when I was about 17 or so but didn't pay attention. It really doesn't look noticeable. At 16, i permed my hair using S CURLS cream and after that i noticed hair on the top didn't grow as the pace as the sides or the back. My hairline isn't receding.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cassin

Cassin Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    No need to make multiple threads my friend. This will get answered.

3. Hate2LoseIt

Hate2LoseIt Member

Dislikes Received:
    bruh you got it better than me....Im receding and that shit sucks.... I would say get on minoxidil for the the top part of your head and in the meantime you can use a concealer to hide it and make it look like an even head of hair.

But see thats why im not gonna F with that s curl kit....i was thinking about it but i just dont know anymore...I want my waves to be on point though.

4. what2do1900

what2do1900 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for your input;however will that reduce my chances of going completwly bald If I use either rogaine or propecia ?I am 21 years of age. I heard that if I'm not bald by 30 that means my hair is just naturally thinning, and I won't. Be bald. Is that truee?

5. what2do1900

what2do1900 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    @hate2loseit

Yeahhh mann s curls is a big no nooo it messes with ur hair so I'm gonna stick with sporty waves and a durag to keep the waves. But I hurdd durags don't make it betta for your hair if your losing it. But will mixodonil regroww my hairr or if I stop using it my hair will continue to thin...

Jus really curious, cuz that means I have to s start geting 1s or 0s when I get a haircut to get use to a short look!

6. what2do1900

what2do1900 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    @finfighter.. my moms dad was bald but one of her brothers are bald. So genetics does play a big role. My father isn't bald by the way

7. what2do1900

what2do1900 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    There are many types of rogaine can I use the foam or it doesn't matter, and I believe I have to wait 6 months for results..