I wonder if I'm the only alcoholic on this forum

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U know that sometimes im walking funny on the street and i notice people going out of their way to stare at me. Like when you see something... ashtonishing...

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_5072.jpeg
    IMG_5072.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 20

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgetting that old man hair loss is coming for us all? Drip by drip, tick by tick...
DD's got the blues and I remember that from my 20's and often guys who have that are only minimally bald but they see the writing on the wall the way that others might not perceive. Full-out slick baldness at a young age is devastating. Love this movie and Louiso must be better looking than Jack Black--love him but look how Cusack looks with his superior record store hair. Sucks to be bald in a record store.

1631634499069.png

Descending Dog

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What problems are you trying to avoid by drinking? Descending Pup
Sorry I have a list of comments due to respond dating back to even 1 month!

If I were to say that I am avoiding something, is my real feelings and certain memories. Sometimes they could be better, so I drink and I feel good, and much more "myself". It's like a weight off your shoulders. Also drunk I can see what sober I cannot see. It feels like an upgraded version of myself in multiple ways.

How is it like for you? And thanks for asking :)

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I have a list of comments due to respond dating back to even 1 month!

If I were to say that I am avoiding something, is my real feelings and certain memories. Sometimes they could be better, so I drink and I feel good, and much more "myself". It's like a weight off your shoulders. Also drunk I can see what sober I cannot see. It feels like an upgraded version of myself in multiple ways.

How is it like for you? And thanks for asking :)

I did the same, young husky mixed shitzu. In the short term it erases the void of despair. However your wallet & liver will not suffice such longterm behavior, nor your overall mental wellbeing. Please stop Spot