I Went From Looking Like A Rockstar To A Creepy Old Man In 3 Years (pics Included)

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if that's true and the hair system route fails for me I'm gonna buy a gun and end this sh*t right here. I wo t live another year like this and I certainly won't get better when in addition to all the other horseshit and defects I get bald too. And people like @Pigeon are hilariously smug, tell you that everything is fine and not so bad but the, turn out to be just like you and if given the right genetic markers they would be here having their own thread, I'm convinced of it. A mentally sound individual does not post every single day on a hair loss forum

Heh, and when i thought that your last messages with starting therapy and so on were a good change and truthful but i was wrong, @HLV you were right mate, sorry for doubting. You know what bothers me the most, that i actually took a lot of my time to speak with you @petersonKj, even in private, countless times, but i won't do it again, from my part it does not matter what happens to you and i'm gonna block you right now because you are really a lost cause that it's not worth wasting time over it. I still don't wish you harm or bad things but i absolutely don't care if something bad happens either, it's over our power and nobody here can actually help you, it's impossible... Good riddance

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Peterson, maybe instead of hijacking someone else’s thread, just go back to your original 120 page thread and do your regular whining there.

INT

Reaction score
It's quite funny in my thread you play the level headed therapist that wants to help and talk about how things are not too bad and here you basically agree with me., es, if the genes aren't right there is no compensation for it. You are a therapist and you are obviously not coping very well with hairloss either, you can't fool me nobody that accepts their Co diction would go to an incel site which this subsection of the forum obviously is, every single day. If there is no compensation for a good looking balding guy, what is there for a short bald average llokmig guy with a tiny dick? Nothing, there is nothing. And accept it,, ou know damn well this doesn't work just like that, otherwise you'd hav accepted it and wouldnt have to post here. @Pigeon will try to sell you the idea of hair systems but he'd much rather waste countless of hours on this forum than wear one himself and accept his condition. I wonder wh,y?? Therapy is such bullshit they tried to diagnose me with BDD, I'm sure you know what this is but it's hilarious, BDD means being delusional and obsessive about non existent or minor flaws. I am neither delusional nor are my flaws minro, I don't have BDD I'm just ugly and genetically cursed and struggled to accept that. That's a lot worse than having BDD

I am on holidays and told myself to not post on here during my time away but I will make an exception for you.

It's quite funny in my thread you play the level headed therapist that wants to help and talk about how things are not too bad and here you basically agree with me., es if the genes aren't right there is no compensation for it.

No. I am only saying that a great body does not hold the same weight as having a great face (including hair) from a physical attaction POV. Close to perfect bodies are relatively common (because often times they can be created by hard work and dedication whereas close to perfect faces cannot. Thriving in other parts of life can FOR SURE push you higher on the attraction ladder. A short bald guy with a great life, good job, good social circle, positive vibe will get more women than a short bald guy who spends his life on reddit and that has lost touch with reality.

You are a therapist and you are obviously not coping very well with hairloss either

Balding sucks, being short sucks, everything else that makes you less attractive sucks. That is a fact and I am not disagreeing with you. I am disagreeing with the part of how you are dealing with the reality/interpretation of your situation and by how that makes your quality of life so much worse than it needs to be.

Also, for FFS man, proofread your texts before you post them and press that enter button a few times.

And accept it,, ou know damn well this doesn't work just like that, otherwise you'd hav accepted it and wouldnt have to post here.

You don't have to decide for me whether I should post here or not. I hate balding too and you bet that I will be one of the first in line of that miracle cure will ever come out, but I am not allowing my life to be consumed by things I have no control over, even though that can be very difficult at times.

Therapy is such bullshit they tried to diagnose me with BDD, I'm sure you know what this is but it's hilarious, BDD means being delusional and obsessive about non existent or minor flaws. I am neither delusional nor are my flaws minro, I don't have BDD I'm just ugly and genetically cursed and struggled to accept that. That's a lot worse than having BDD

Nope, you did not go to therapy.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
once I realized that there is literally no cure around the corner, that finasteride makes me peyronies worse and that hair system are actually not as good as people like to think my suicidal ideation is through the roof

You already have an entire 120 page thread dedicated to your “feelings” to post your endless whining.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He requested to remove his thread so he can make a new one out of this one hahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha, un f*****g believable, ok, i'm done, i'l never respond or comment on a lot of posts, i will narrow down on the threads i comment or read, i'm literally losing braincells with every comment or reading of such things.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in case you haven't realized it, I got it removed. I dont want to post here even but seriously I cant bear being with my negativity alone all the time

So you got that thread removed only to begin whining in another thread?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
actually I wanted to delete my account but what I read on the impact section(which I never knew existed) was so triggering to me I had to comment

You’d delete your account then make another one immediately after. Be realistic at least

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I let it get removed. Honestly I think. I was on a good path, I wanted to quit posting on this retarded forum and I have started regular therapy but these posts are just way too triggering for me. Because deep down I still have major doubts about therapy and I feel like I have to deliberately delude myself into it not being a problem. That's a major concern I have. Then I read posts of a guy who is 6'4 good looking face and it hits me just how unfair and fucked it is that in addition to all these sh*t traits I have to go bald as well. Then finasteride failed for me which was a major blow, I read bad reviews of hair systems which were a major hope for me. How the f*** am I supposed to progress past this? And then only. To realize that @Pigeon @INT etc are just as looks obsessed as I am the only major difference being them being older and not having slipped into this sh*t dark place and second not having so many unattractive traits accumulate which really does make a massive difference on my mental. Well being. I could deal with short, I could deal with bald, I could deal with small dick but not all three of them, that's what makes me feel so subhuman and worthless
I don't know your story, why are you not on finasteride? You should get a hair transplant or a hair system in the worst case scenario. Being short is not that bad as long as you are not ugly, the height meme is mainly pepetuated by extremely insecure, introverted men online and you probably don't have a micropenis either. So, it's not the end of the world.