I was only dreaming...

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
last night i dreamt that i had thick, long, shaggy hair again. then when i woke up i walked over to the mirror and saw the ugly truth. i wonder if i'll see hair (and not from a wig!) like that ontop of my hair again.

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Kooky! Yesterday I had a dream that my hair was cut short (has always been longish), and it looked like the singer of Weezer's hair! I guess because I trimmed a few inches off recently. I really liked how it looked.

I'd like to cut my hair shorter, but I don't really know how to. I've always cut it myself, for like 15 years! I even bought a Flowbee! It didn't cut the hair too good though. Some hair would lay across the blades and not get sucked in. Also it's quite loud with both it and the vac running. Not to mention it's a bit worrisome to have thinning hair and be pulling on it with a vaccuum!

I belive I will try it again soon. I wanna cut the hair around 5-6" as that should give it more fullness. The good minoxidil results should have me hair strong enough to withstand a little vaccuuming.

Something interesting I've noticed: Now that my 10 months on minoxidil has my hair looking way better, I've had many dreams where my hair is thicker than it is in reality, like zero loss! Before I started getting better, my thinning and receding would be worse in my dreams! I even posted about that in the off-topic section a year or so ago!

I get the award for most exclaimation points in a post! YES!