I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP | Page 27 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by FormerFro, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Murkey Thumb

Murkey Thumb Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't think he is delusional, he is however a weird troll!

2. Duduu

Duduu Banned My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sorry to quote myself
    Last post from last page :/

Attached Files:

3. Sladewilson

Sladewilson Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Well I don't think he's trolling, or he's an incredibly smart malicious troll, so it's either actually working for him, or it's placebo (which is not that bad either if it helps me forget about my hair for a while)

4. Sladewilson

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm happy for you bro, 6th day of nofap for me

Duduu likes this.
  5. HillTopLumber

HillTopLumber Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No fap may slow down hairloss slightly but it definitely wont stop it, you wont maintain your hair just by not fapping

6. Sladewilson

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's not that bad for now, I dont even know if it's male pattern baldness yet (My hairline turned from juvenile to NW1.5 though, thats why I'm worried), hence why I don't medicate

HillTopLumber likes this.
  7. Duduu

Duduu Banned My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    In my case, hairfall is completelty under control. I can pass my hands through scalp and massage for 5 min straight and during showers and I only see like two or 3 strands a hair at max.

My hair got a lot more thicker and healthier. Not a placebo.

I am also seeing some weird white hair in hairline wich I beliece is a sign of regrworh (thats what I hope for).

For me at least nofap is key to fight against hairloss.

All I am doing is sharing my own experience. If other members see me as a troll, I honestly dont care.

This is a scientific experience and Im just sharing what Im seeing. Nothing wrong with that.

8. german89

german89 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    i dont understand this. does nobody of you guys have a girlfriend? or are you just using your finger to please her?

rclark likes this.
  9. HillTopLumber

HillTopLumber Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just because youre not masturbating does not mean youre dropping T levels to a significant levels. I totally agree that fapping speeds up hairloss, when I use to masturbate I use to feel a horrible burning sensation in my balding areas, my point is I don't think you can stop hairloss completely just by not fapping, your body is still producing a lot of testosterone which will make your hair fall if its sensitive to DHT.

#529 HillTopLumber, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  10. rclark

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hopefully more, unless there recruiting young alter boys. :eek:

11. rclark

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I just use a vibrator.

12. marian1989

marian1989 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I also agree that nofap could help some of us.
    I've been in NOFAP for about a while with some relapses, but every time I achieve a good stroke (let's say 20-30 days) My hair feels excellent and also I dont experience hair loss.
    I think that NOFAP + finasteride + nizoral is the best non-aggresive androgen-related treatment.
    Also I have greater sex with my girlfriend as I'm horny (because of not fapping) as fuck when I see her.

13. shookwun

shookwun Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    nofap p*rn is a fucking myth and I fell for it like many.

the reason you cannot perform is almost entirely related to performance anxiety.

I have successfully completed 3 90 streaks, and even in this course span and here after I had periods where I had ED.

the reason why it can work is because you convince yourself its the root cause towards your inability to get erections. In return you shape your beliefs, and thoughts around this being the answer to performance. In return you start to perform, and contribute this soley to your success. However, the true reason was your thoughts and nerves all along..

2 weeks is all you need to restore dopamine balance from excessive p*rn usage. Anything here after has NO effects..

After my latest experiment where I stopped watching p*rn but continued to masterbate every day to fantasy, I made this conclusion. Along with starting moderate p*rn usage after being comfortable around women. I had no difference in erections, and would get it up no problem. But there were times where I couldn't get it up. Again I would go back to my old thought patterns of contributing it to p*rn, and believing this was the problem. it was a cycle of wrong reasoning, as I was convincing myself IN my brain to perform, perform.

Deep breaths, focus on your interaction. Watch a movie, and your wood will perform. Oddly enough I had times where I couldn't perform the following night while drunk, but in the morning woke up while my mind was clear with a hard erection. ITS IN YOUR HEAD

14. dralex

dralex Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah that won’t fly...I don’t have that kind of discipline. And if we aren’t fucking at least once every day or at least every other day she would probs think I’m cheating.