I think i will go for the next step!

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
hi friends, i have been here for a while reading and reading the posts about dutasteride, to see the side effects and the results of it. i am on finasteride for a year and 3 months now, and i have been loosing ground since the 7 month. i dont know why it only worked weel 6 months. i tried to stay with it but the things are going very bad by now. i think is time to do something different if i want to win this battle. i am afraid about dutas and the side effects, but i need to try. maybe this will give me hope and i could be happy again... please guys, every one who is taking it give me your last opinion about it and how it is working for you, before i take this. i will start next week. thanck you and good luck for all! :wink:

returnoftheshedi

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been taking it for six months (1 pill a day of Dutas) and have not noticed any side effects. At one point I thought that I was urinating more frequently but I think that can be attributed to the fact that i was on creatine. As for results....that is another story. I continue to shed the same number of hairs each day and my hair looks no better (and no worse) than it did before i started. I have decided to order another 6 months worth though, because I really don't see any other way of combating hairloss (i'm on the big 4...i still take finasteride).

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I've been taking genuine Avodart, not dutas, for almost 2 months now.

No sexual side effects to report, but 2 sides:

1) Increased nipple sensitivity
2) Increased frequency of urination

None of these bothe me.

I now have tons of vellous regrowth on the hairline and temples (especially the temples).

There is a noticeably hairline coming in, and it appears that the medication is working.

I didn't really care about the front so much as I wanted the top to thicken up. I'm still waiting for this to happen.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
I take it since nearly 4 weeks.
First I am very happy that my acne disappeared completely!!!

Then: it seems that i am loosing even less hair then with finasteride (with which i lost very few while showering). I hope that my thin front gets thicker.
Friday i go to hair-cutting - perhaps i will see then even more.

Libido is a bit weaker but i can still have 2-3 orgasm a day if i want. But i am no longer this mega-horny than before...

My body hair is growing very slowlier! But that is nice because i shave my legs and other regions!

I will continue wit 0.5mg/day until end of june - then perhaps i will take 0.5mg every other day.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont see here cases of really good results from dutasteride! why???

i want results rellevants to ppl who was using propecia and loosing ground and then started dutasteride.

She

Reaction score
Anyone have some help?

Hi, I'm a newbie, (a woman searching the internet) I found this website
looking for HEXAPHANE SHAMPOO and it was on KipWingers posts.
I've sent him 2 private messages in hopes he would contact me, to let me know where to find the Hexaphane Shampoo. (impatient) ;o? yep!
(But with reason)

Someone told me about it and I have searched the net but to no avail.
Does anyone know where I can find this Hexaphane Shampoo?
7 months of hairloss, please help if you can.
Thank you to all who are able to get me that information or in touch with KipWinger; as so far, he is the only link I have to that shampoo.

I have searched the net and all I get are non-English websites, even if Translatable.. still can't find it.
My goodness, if he uses it, it must be attainable somewhere!
I apologise for posting on the mens forum, but under the circumstances
it's the only way to hopefully get some leads to the Shampoo.

Best to all,
Sincerely
She