I think I got scammed - Matthew Gardson's Method

DanG11

Reaction score
I am sure all of you will agree that being in your 20’s (early 20s for me) and being almost bald on the top of my head is depressing and not a nice place to be.
We have all searched the internet for that one solution, only to fall victim to scammers. It makes my blood boil and yesterday I think I fell for it again.
The Matthew Gardson’s method.

Came across it on a forum and did a Google search. There were many people that were having results.

Bought the book for $29 USD and it was full of useless drivel and only 2-3 pages had his method (massage your head basically and a mask made from mustard and pepper). I think just to make the person feel like they have not been scammed he has put in 10 pages of absolute drivel.

Anyway I thought to myself – how did Google fail me, there were many posts recommending this method. So I went back and had a look and I noticed something:

1. All the people that had recommended the method on forums only had 5-6 posts.
  2. Often these posts were racked up within the space of a day (even hours)
  3. When the recommend the method they do not mention anything about it (geez I wonder who is making these posts)
  4. No one has posted any photos.
Nevertheless I am going to try his method, but take what you want from the above.
If anyone has tried the method and it has worked, please post. I will post on my progress.

dude77

Reaction score
well, at least you didn't get scammed for a much larger sum .. take it as an inexpensive lesson learned

H

hairplz

The good news is that his paypal gives away his address, so you can find the guy and rip his hair out.

DanG11

Reaction score
Unfortunately I paid by CC - oh well you live and you learn. Just hope that when ever someone searches the Matthew Gardson Method or Gardson's Method to see if it actually works or if there is anyone with results, I hope they come across this thread.

Folks all you have to do is massage your head 15-20mins a day, mix a bit of mustard power with water, until it is thick like yoghurt, and apply it to your head and leave it on there for 10-15mins once a week. There is something gibberish about washing your head upside down in the shower.

This is the simple info that people **cough - Michael himself - cough** praising his method dont seem keen on sharing...

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
dont worry about it mate, ur not the only one. 5 yrs ago i bought a herbal hairloss cure ebook, with the instructions on how to make a diy herbal treatment. FYI it cost me 37$ and the recipe was to boil up ginger, and add lavender oil, and rosemary, then put in a spray bottle. funny thing is i tried it for months.

these ppl have to live with wat theyve done, and i imagine if he gets rich, he has to think about how he got that money. This is where i like to believe in religion, only so that assholes can be punished.

let it be a learning experience, and as others have said quite a cheap one. the hairloss industry makes billions a year, and the majority of it is unproven, and worthless. Mayeb one day it will be regulated better.

AD697

Reaction score
So, just over a year since this post started. Has the original poster had any success with this?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The OP only ever posted twice, and last logged in on 17th Dec 2012, I doubt you will get a reply.

mungyana

Reaction score
It took him less than a month to restore his hair. He's happy and forgot to report his progress. Bless him.

M_Dorsey

Reaction score
Seems to work great for me

foto1.jpg
Before pic

foto2.jpg
after

Last edited: