I need help

Adddy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.I am 19 years old and i have problems with hair loss(since 2 years) ,especially in the vertex zone.My hair is thinner at the temples.I used revivogen shampoo for a year,but even with this,hair was thinning in the temples,vertex.
I am well documented,but i want to know your opinion.What i should use to regrowth/stop loosing hair?
I'm thinking about buying a new bootle of revivogen( i finished last one) and also to use kirkland minoxidil.If anyone cand tell me his experience with minoxidil,i will pe grateful.I read about some guys that used kirkland and ater 4-5 moth , hair statrs again to fall :( but i am not sure that they used dht blockers.
Is imy plan good? any other suggestions? Also i have an azelaic acid cream,but i didn't used it very much.
Thanks!

#sorry for my english

rerun

Established Member
Reaction score
* Propecia (Finasteride)
* Rogaine (Minoxidil)

You really should use Finasteride. Revivogen shampoo alone will not help you very much. Minoxidl will help to promote hair growth, while Finasteride will do a better job of blocking DHT and allowing your hair to continue growing.

Adddy

Reaction score
I dont want to use propecia so early.I heard some stories about finasteride side effects,and i don't want to experience them. My hair doesn't fall so much,but i noticed that is gettinf thinner at temples.
So,i wonder.If I start with kirkland minoxidil/revivogen shampoo/micro needle roller is good? After 4-5 months ore more,if my hair start again to fall,i will use lipogaine/spectral dnc minoxidil
Is a good plan? any other suggestions?

Girlygirl

Reaction score
You're only 19 have you tried getting to the root of your hair loss? Any tests done? Start eliminating possibilities that may be causing your hair loss. Low iron, hormones, thyroid, scalp ringworm, scalp infection. Best of wishes hunny.