I had alapecia and my hair has come back

nathan

Reaction score
hiya world...

I lost my hair 20 bald spots alapecia and i felt so bad and self consoius.. I tried everything..at the time i was under a lot of stress from my x wife.. She didnt understand and took the piss... Anyway i had to split with her....I started smoking to de stress myself...i moved out of the city as the beach was calling me.... I started swimming in sea everyday...it was cold i had a wet suit though.. I had 20 plus bould spots and looked a mess...I started swimming in the sea and when i went underwater i could feel my head doing something.. i continued and where the bold spots were hair started to grow....i didnt use any special shampoo drugs diet..although i am a vegetrian.. just swam in the sea and smoking....I swear that the slt in the sea cured my alapecia,,,at the time i had no money but if i did i would have gone to the dead sea and used deadseamud...

My alapecia lasted 6-8months....7 months into i started swimming in the sea....

from experiance i know what i sh*t condition this is and doctors friends people who didnt have the condition kept telling me to to not be so stressed..very hard when you have bould spots all over your head.....

I swear i had it bad and thought i was going to lose all... My sercret is swimming in the sea/summer and winter... the cold sea kind of shocked my head into regrowth....