I f*****g Hate Most Girls In My University

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This will totally be my retarded thoughts, but f*** it.

1. Posting pictures with their f*****g nw0 teenage looking boyfriends.
Me:
KILL ME NOW. I CAN"T STAND THIS sh*t. And if I had THOSE LOOKS i'll go for model chicks or high school girls (Hahaha, High school in our country lasts from 16- til you are in your late 19s/20).

2. Preaching feminist sh*t.
Fat girl:
Omg, I'm so fat. It's attractive, it's beautiful. I'm glad of my flaws. BTW, I smoke weed almost constantly to get rid of my stress.

Me: You wear glasses and hide your body and mask your face. There is nothing left to explain.

4. All of the girls in my studies drink or do drugs, they look like 40 year olds in their twenties.
And of course NW0 teenage looking motherfucker fucks the only girl who looks attractive.
There was one fuckgirl who was 7/10 who liked f*****g men 20 years older than her, yes balding men, but now of course she is engaged with a wanna-be rockstar who is 10 years older than her.

5. sh*t like this:

Stuck up b**ch:
my boyfriend, we went with my boyfriend, we went there with my boyfriend, we took our parents this time, marriage, marriage, marriage, drugs, drugs, aclohol, alcohol, sex, sex, sex, I constantly tell my friends that I will not take it in the ***, but I keep talking about it constantly. I actually do it everyday with my fetishist boyfriend.

Me: Well, that's a proof that you became an old hag in your early 20s. Why do you feel like you're 40?

6. Why didn't you f*** that French woman with two master's degrees. Are you GAY?
- Jesus, she was ugly and old. She wanted to get on my dick so badly, it wasn't me. I hated her for that. Bad memories should be erased. Besides I like younger girls than you stuck up b**ch.

Here's something extra:
In town with Mom:
Mom:
Look at that girl, isn't she good for you (points at ugly 30 year old woman)
Me: No mom, she's old, look here she's a babe (points at hot / cute/ sexy 19 year old girl in a cafe)
Mom: But, but she looks like a child. She's probably 16. Are you a pedophile?
Me: What the f*** are you talking about? Is the kind of women you want your son to date are based on his fucked up looks? Last time I checked you tought that politician was 40 (about your age), when in fact he was 60 year old bald motherfucker. Oh, by the way and 16 is legal in this country if there is consent.

Btw, some of this sh*t is an exageration based on my real experience.

I HATE WOMEN WHO ARE MY AGE OR OLDER. I HATE THEM. HATE THEM ALL. THEY ARE ONLY ONE-NIGHT STAND MATERIAL AT BEST. I DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE A CREEP IN MY 30s. It will be fucked up if a girl is half your age and i'm definitely not looking for a daughter to look after.

That's it, hope you were wise not to read this entire teenage-like angst session written by an balding young adult man.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea of going with old women makes me rage too. I feel young, looked young before hair loss, and LOVE young girls (obviously within reason lol, no pedo)

I hate the pedo hysteria too. Its mainly just frustrated older women not wanting to be obsolete

Just a couple decades ago hearing variations on "young girl" and "little girl" was common in love and sex songs. Now you'll be boycotted if you sing that stuff

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 xander women hate rant

inb4 dante with passage (3-4 sentences) about how he gave up on women and his dislocated shoulder

inb4 fred and hairblues with slayer stories

inb4 macaroni with gifs/photoshop

inb4 le petit with fake sympathy post

inb4 patrick with 7+ likes post

inb4 me with just lol @ being male in 2017

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
inb4 xander women hate rant

inb4 dante with passage (3-4 sentences) about how he gave up on women and his dislocated shoulder

inb4 fred and hairblues with slayer stories

inb4 macaroni with gifs/photoshop

inb4 le petit with fake sympathy post

inb4 patrick with 7+ likes post

inb4 me with just lol @ being male in 2017
Inb4 exo with quality post :D

Oh i forgot to mention, 16-20 is P E A K for females and its TOTALLY HEALTHY to love that age

Ideal waifu for me is 15-16, many years of breeding age

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw op you would rage more when seeing same hoes in a few years looking fresher than you despite years of sex and alco abuse

enjoy life :D:D

it's not like your parents told you isn't it ;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Inb4 exo with quality post :D

Oh i forgot to mention, 16-20 is P E A K for females and its TOTALLY HEALTHY to love that age

Ideal waifu for me is 15-16, many years of breeding age

bc048b19-3ef1-4eae-bbb3-d0d1a08ae5fc_text_hi.gif

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how old are you?

30 isnt that bad honestly, after that is a hard sell if they dont take care of themselves. Im not sure whats with this forum where every guy wants a 17 year old girl. Maybe its this loss of youth you feel with hair loss.
I perhaps dont feel it so bad since my hair loss didnt REALLY kick in until like 25. I was never really into 19 year olds unless I was 19. When I hit my 21 mark I didnt want to bother dating anyone under 21 who was already versed in the bar scene or you are looking to have a rocky relationship. When girls hit 21 they tend to go off the handle with it hard in some weird "freedom mode".
I guess maybe this OP was based off previous posts I didnt see prior but if pictures bother you then try not to look. Yeah its hard, we all like to self immolate at times.
If some older woman wants your dick and you can find any thing attractive about her do it, she would probably do all the work anyway, you can be all out gross with her then bolt. Most of the NW0 guys would probably do it to, then again I dont know HOW old and ugly she was. Any pictures of her of someone similar so you dont actually post her pic up with no permission?
If your mom is saying some 30 year old is good for you then you are probably at least 30, no? Maybe time to up your age limit to say 28'ish? There are plenty of hot 28 year old women out there who are tons of fun. I just told my brother this weekend when he was helping me with my roof "a young girl whos hot is just, "well okay" cause any younger girl can be hot if they want. An older 30+ woman whos hot is something that is really sexy", though we just saw a mid 30's really hot woman. Those little crows feet next to a womans eyes when they smile have always sort of turned me on, guess Im just weird

on a side note whos this a*** "stuck up b**ch" Id like to meet her!

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how old are you?

If some older woman wants your dick and you can find any thing attractive about her do it, she would probably do all the work anyway, you can be all out gross with her then bolt.
If your mom is saying some 30 year old is good for you then you are probably at least 30, no? Maybe time to up your age limit to say 28'ish? There are plenty of hot 28 year old women out there who are tons of fun. I just told my brother this weekend when he was helping me with my roof "a young girl whos hot is just, "well okay" cause any younger girl can be hot if they want. An older 30+ woman whos hot is something that is really sexy", though we just saw a mid 30's really hot woman. Those little crows feet next to a womans eyes when they smile have always sort of turned me on, guess Im just weird

22, thank you sir.
THIS IS A VERY PATHETIC COPE.
I'M 22 YEAR OLD DUDE.
STOP THE COPE.
STOP IT.
DON'T MAKE ME RAGE MORE.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
22, that you sir.
THIS IS A VERY PATHETIC COPE.
I'M 22 YEAR OLD DUDE.
STOP THE COPE.
STOP IT.
DON'T MAKE ME RAGE MORE.

whats ur Norwood sir?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how old are you?

30 isnt that bad honestly, after that is a hard sell if they dont take care of themselves. Im not sure whats with this forum where every guy wants a 17 year old girl. Maybe its this loss of youth you feel with hair loss.
I perhaps dont feel it so bad since my hair loss didnt REALLY kick in until like 25. I was never really into 19 year olds unless I was 19. When I hit my 21 mark I didnt want to bother dating anyone under 21 who was already versed in the bar scene or you are looking to have a rocky relationship. When girls hit 21 they tend to go off the handle with it hard in some weird "freedom mode".
I guess maybe this OP was based off previous posts I didnt see prior but if pictures bother you then try not to look. Yeah its hard, we all like to self immolate at times.
If some older woman wants your dick and you can find any thing attractive about her do it, she would probably do all the work anyway, you can be all out gross with her then bolt. Most of the NW0 guys would probably do it to, then again I dont know HOW old and ugly she was. Any pictures of her of someone similar so you dont actually post her pic up with no permission?

if the woman is older but looks younger than that takes away the point of them being older lol

oh and quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quantity.

1 HQNP 16 year old >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 standard 23 year old sl*ts

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
if the woman is older but looks younger than that takes away the point of them being older lol

oh and quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quantity.

1 HQNP 16 year old >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 standard 23 year old sl*ts

no one said they looked younger. they can look their age and be hot as balls.
I personally would still destroy elizabeth hurley at 51 lol.

also maybe its just being in the USA but 16 is a tad young, pretty much jailbait and leading to being on the wrong end of your own wrong end if you get my drift. Id really start aiming at those 23 year olds, and since WHEN is 23 old?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This will totally be my retarded thoughts, but f*** it.

1. Posting pictures with their f*****g nw0 teenage looking boyfriends.
Me:
KILL ME NOW. I CAN"T STAND THIS sh*t. And if I had THOSE LOOKS i'll go for model chicks or high school girls (Hahaha, High school in our country lasts from 16- til you are in your late 19s/20).

2. Preaching feminist sh*t.
Fat girl:
Omg, I'm so fat. It's attractive, it's beautiful. I'm glad of my flaws. BTW, I smoke weed almost constantly to get rid of my stress.

Me: You wear glasses and hide your body and mask your face. There is nothing left to explain.

4. All of the girls in my studies drink or do drugs, they look like 40 year olds in their twenties.
And of course NW0 teenage looking motherfucker fucks the only girl who looks attractive.
There was one fuckgirl who was 7/10 who liked f*****g men 20 years older than her, yes balding men, but now of course she is engaged with a wanna-be rockstar who is 10 years older than her.

5. sh*t like this:

Stuck up b**ch:
my boyfriend, we went with my boyfriend, we went there with my boyfriend, we took our parents this time, marriage, marriage, marriage, drugs, drugs, aclohol, alcohol, sex, sex, sex, I constantly tell my friends that I will not take it in the ***, but I keep talking about it constantly. I actually do it everyday with my fetishist boyfriend.

Me: Well, that's a proof that you became an old hag in your early 20s. Why do you feel like you're 40?

6. Why didn't you f*** that French woman with two master's degrees. Are you GAY?
- Jesus, she was ugly and old. She wanted to get on my dick so badly, it wasn't me. I hated her for that. Bad memories should be erased. Besides I like younger girls than you stuck up b**ch.

Here's something extra:
In town with Mom:
Mom:
Look at that girl, isn't she good for you (points at ugly 30 year old woman)
Me: No mom, she's old, look here she's a babe (points at hot / cute/ sexy 19 year old girl in a cafe)
Mom: But, but she looks like a child. She's probably 16. Are you a pedophile?
Me: What the f*** are you talking about? Is the kind of women you want your son to date are based on his fucked up looks? Last time I checked you tought that politician was 40 (about your age), when in fact he was 60 year old bald motherfucker. Oh, by the way and 16 is legal in this country if there is consent.

Btw, some of this sh*t is an exageration based on my real experience.

I HATE WOMEN WHO ARE MY AGE OR OLDER. I HATE THEM. HATE THEM ALL. THEY ARE ONLY ONE-NIGHT STAND MATERIAL AT BEST. I DON'T WANT TO END UP LIKE A CREEP IN MY 30s. It will be fucked up if a girl is half your age and i'm definitely not looking for a daughter to look after.

That's it, hope you were wise not to read this entire teenage-like angst session written by an balding young adult man.
guys generally like younger prettier woman.

But as usually a lot is just based on looks, the more on the alpha side of the spectrum you are on the younger girls you can date and no one
will bat an eye. The more on the beta side you are on the older and unattractive the selection gets for you. And if you're ugly and want someone young and pretty then ya you'll be looked at as a pedo. Unless you have a pile of money to back your unacceptable behavior.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw op you would rage more when seeing same hoes in a few years looking fresher than you despite years of sex and alco abuse

enjoy life :D:D

it's not like your parents told you isn't it ;)
Most that I knew in this category went old and raggy premature.

There is something about living a sleezy life that sucks the soul out of you, youthful luminosity in your face fades fast

upload_2017-9-5_13-20-47.jpeg