I Don’t Think I’ll Be Able To Move On

whatintheworld

Reaction score
yep, social media is absolute cancer.
Im happy Im old enough to know better, I feel sorry for the younger generations that grow into this crap

Need to vote in some politicians who have a spine and will regulate these companies, they've gotten out of control.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree about the no in-between and have posted that before. It's just that i think you do have potential to be in that attractive bracket.

Also in agreement about the futility of looks maxing with certain people. Like with anything in life, if it's not working out, it's good to move on then throw more time/money at something which is a lost cause. But it also depends on your mindset. Some people looks max because it makes them feel better about themselves which is applicable at any age and any level of looks. I'm not sure why you're getting so many rejections based on what I saw, were you at your "peak" then? I have a feeling no.

I can't be attractive, I definitely was at my "peak" back then and I still wasn't attractive at all, when I was about 21-22 I was at my lowest weight (still wasn't fit cause I never will be because of genetics) but I was at my lowest point, had full head of hair that was styled way better, had more muscle mass, and still had 0 success with women, and now I look x10 worse than I was with almost a bald head. so there is nothing to even aim for because even my best would not be attractive.

I think I also told you more than once, that you don't need finasteride for this buzz cut transplant :p Finasteride is needed for all other transplant candidates who want to look good in the long run (unless they have a low pattern or thick donor). With this type of transplant you can can get a Norwood 1 frame, temple points and uniformity all the way to the back. With your hair thickness you may even be able to grow it out a touch to suit your face better. Don't give up without trying man, you have great donor, see a good surgeon to allay your fears. Maybe the dr can build a really good front (Norwood 1) and mid scalp and a thinner crown, will look sweet with your hair calibre and natural.

you can't really create a good density from a hair transplant on a fully bald head, even if you evenly spread the transplant and keep it buzzed cut, it's still gonna look very very thing "the hair dots" will be too far apart from each other

Yeah anti depressants are way more likely to screw up sexual function (unlike finasteride) and other systemic sides. But at the same time you risk becoming suicidal and further defeatist without medication. They can help you get through the day, function better and get on with your life. They are no magic cure as you know. I would say keep trying with girls everywhere and looksmaxing like a normal guy without incel input (none of those bs jaw exercises you once showed me which you don't need). See where it takes you. If you don't have success or change your mind, like you said, just avoid thinking about it which you're managing to do. Fill your life with other things that make you happy but still keep taking care of yourself. Who knows, that happiness and success may then lead to romantic developments? I do feel your loneliness coming through, that it's not just BDD or OCD. If I was you I would join a sport or exercise club, whether outdoor running or martial arts. You'd feel better from that, clean eating and having a community around you. Again, not a cure but will curb some of that loneliness. Meditation is really beneficial too for your mind (proven) as is nature therapy - whether hiking, owning an animal etc. There's nothing to be ashamed of. This can happen to anyone. Main thing is you don't beat yourself up too much which will become a habit. Every time you feel like that, do something immediately that makes you happy or at least uplifts you. Something simple like playing your fav track or film.

I'm too deep into depression and bdd none of that will help, I'm completely anhedonic.
I highly doubt meds would help me considering they will worsen the same things that trigger my bdd, it's gonna be a vicious cycle.

sorry it took me so long to answer, I was locked from my account for weeks and was only able to recover it now.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't be attractive, I definitely was at my "peak" back then and I still wasn't attractive at all, when I was about 21-22 I was at my lowest weight (still wasn't fit cause I never will be because of genetics) but I was at my lowest point, had full head of hair that was styled way better, had more muscle mass, and still had 0 success with women, and now I look x10 worse than I was with almost a bald head. so there is nothing to even aim for because even my best would not be attractive.

you can't really create a good density from a hair transplant on a fully bald head, even if you evenly spread the transplant and keep it buzzed cut, it's still gonna look very very thing "the hair dots" will be too far apart from each other

I'm too deep into depression and bdd none of that will help, I'm completely anhedonic.
I highly doubt meds would help me considering they will worsen the same things that trigger my bdd, it's gonna be a vicious cycle.

sorry it took me so long to answer, I was locked from my account for weeks and was only able to recover it now.

Admin has resolved the forum issue and there will be new mods. I'll send you some material later in the week over PM for retraining your brain so you feel better regardless of your concerns about hair/looks. It's a combination of diet, goals and outlook change with the aim of tweaking your neurotransmitters. You don't want to go from anhedonia to catatonic.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Admin has resolved the forum issue and there will be new mods. I'll send you some material later in the week over PM for retraining your brain so you feel better regardless of your concerns about hair/looks. It's a combination of diet, goals and outlook change with the aim of tweaking your neurotransmitters. You don't want to go from anhedonia to catatonic.

I don't see any point retraining my brain to believe in lies, as long as I'm aware how important looks are in life I will not be contempt with trying to believe otherwise cause it's just deluding myself.

and btw my diet is 90% healthy so there is nothing to improve from there, if anything my diet only makes me feel mentally worse cause the last few things that do stimulate my mental feeling is tasty junkfood and other foods that I'm abstaining from for the majority of my diet and only eating every now and then.
eating clean definitely worsens my mood.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since he refused, send it over here instead bro. Not as depressed as he seems but I'm curious.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any point retraining my brain to believe in lies, as long as I'm aware how important looks are in life I will not be contempt with trying to believe otherwise cause it's just deluding myself.

and btw my diet is 90% healthy so there is nothing to improve from there, if anything my diet only makes me feel mentally worse cause the last few things that do stimulate my mental feeling is tasty junkfood and other foods that I'm abstaining from for the majority of my diet and only eating every now and then.
eating clean definitely worsens my mood.
Really? Its weird since I used to eat alot of junk in the past, but I have been on healthy diet for some time now(few years) and while it was hard at the begining, with time I no longer crave for this shitty food. If I eat something with high sugar now it feels too much sweet for me. Just got used to it I guess.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Its weird since I used to eat alot of junk in the past, but I have been on healthy diet for some time now(few years) and while it was hard at the begining, with time I no longer crave for this shitty food. If I eat something with high sugar now it feels too much sweet for me. Just got used to it I guess.

in my experience diet has no effect on your mental health whatsoever, if you're depressed your diet ain't gonna do sh*t to your mood.
of course you're gonna feel like sh*t physically if you eat junkfood all the time. but eating clean won't suddenly make you feel better/happier mentally, especially if you have the issues I have like severe depression and bdd, diet is not going to do anything.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my experience diet has no effect on your mental health whatsoever, if you're depressed your diet ain't gonna do sh*t to your mood.
of course you're gonna feel like sh*t physically if you eat junkfood all the time. but eating clean won't suddenly make you feel better/happier mentally, especially if you have the issues I have like severe depression and bdd, diet is not going to do anything.
I understand but I didnt say anything about mental health, I just said that since I got used to an healthy diet, I dont crave junk food anymore. So I dont find it hard to keep with it.