How to beat hairloss, 2nd Edition

jeffsss

Reaction score
I was reading the book wrote by Dr. Armani.

straight out of text. page 229

Propecia tends to work on on the upper vertex and the anterior mid scalp, and not along the front hairline.

so for the vast majority of us including myself.. were screwed if it's the hairline were trying so hard to maintain.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
I was reading the book wrote by Dr. Armani.

straight out of text. page 229

Propecia tends to work on on the upper vertex and the anterior mid scalp, and not along the front hairline.

so for the vast majority of us including myself.. were screwed if it's the hairline were trying so hard to maintain.

Yaaaaaawwwwnnn.

fantasiauae

Reaction score
There is a study on this website that shows it does.

Jeff, dont be so negative. Give it time, you dont know what's around the corner.

jeffsss

Reaction score
fantasiauae said:
There is a study on this website that shows it does.

Jeff, dont be so negative. Give it time, you dont know what's around the corner.

i hear ya man..

I cant believe how bad this is destroying me......

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Jeff, you are allowing it to destroy you. Don't defeat yourself. You started your treatment 8/23. It hasn't had time to do squat. Have patience.

i hear ya man..

I cant believe how bad this is destroying me......

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss please stop bringing all this negativity here. This place is not here for you to vent your frustration and freak out people who are coming here for the first time. It is a site to share information and to give eachother support.

Perhaps it would be better for you if you are banned from this site because maybe it would cause you to focus your attention on something else.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Or just come back under another username and assimilate quietly until the next inevitable meltdown.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Jeff, it has been explained to you ad nauseum why people make that statement regarding Propecia and the "areas of the head".

Did you just completely forget everything that you were told again?

HairLossTalk.com

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss, i feel so sorry for you. is hair the only thing you worth?

make up and mind and go for a shave. maybe you will find that it not so bad after all.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sure there are depression forums available for people like you jeffsss.

Sorry to be so blunt and flipant, but jeez.

Take a break from the pity party and join the real world.

At least you have the use of your limbs, and you can see and hear right?

Things could be worse. You had enough to eat today I suspect...

Take the advice from the great people here or just move on.

Joe.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah.

Go watch the news, Jeff -- that will really put things in perspective about your hair loss.

Terrorism, starvation, poverty, murder, war, Nick and Jessica breaking up...

Kinda makes your hair loss seem insignificant, doesn't it?

You're on treatments. We've already told you numerous times it will get better if you stick with it.

In the worst case scenario, you completely fail to respond to treatments and you go bald. That's not worth killing yourself over. but I'm of the mind that if you're ready to kill yourself over something as superficial as hair loss, then maybe things were never too great in your head to begin with.

Forget the hair loss doctors, go back to your shrink. Believe it or not; I'm actually not saying that to be an a**h** either. You need to find out why hair loss is about to tip you over the edge. And it's got nothing to do with how great or how not-so-great Propecia is.