How Long After Dutasteride Did You Stop The Itch And Begin To Gain

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on Finasteride and mjnoxidile for 6 years and now I’m receding again and I have the familiar itch again. 2 months on Dutasteride and still taking my 2.5 finasteride ed bc I know it will take at least 4 months for Dutasteride to do something. Just started Topical spironolactone a few weeks ago and zix a day or 2 ago. That’s the big guns I’m using. Still have the itch.....any suggestions

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you guys describe the itch? I never had this. Using Minoxidil I get a weird 'crawly' sensation that lets me know a strand or two of hair in that area is going to fall out and when I gently pull from that area, I then have long, healthy hairs between my fingers. But without Minoxidil, I do not have any such feeling.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already have all the kids I want, that’s not my concern. What happend after the two month mark

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you guys describe the itch? I never had this. Using Minoxidil I get a weird 'crawly' sensation that lets me know a strand or two of hair in that area is going to fall out and when I gently pull from that area, I then have long, healthy hairs between my fingers. But without Minoxidil, I do not have any such feeling.
The
the itch will overtake you, it is a disability, or what blade experiences when he doesn’t get his serum.

el_duterino

Reaction score
You guys are still stuck in 2001

There are far better options than dutasteride for hairline loss without side effects in 2018 - CB or RU and potentially DARO all will work much better

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There are far better options than dutasteride for hairline loss without side effects in 2018 - CB or RU and potentially DARO all will work much better

Are you high ?

abcdefg

Reaction score

Not one of these is approved by anyone, but the broscience online forum committee. None of these are remotely safe. Stick to the FDA approved treatments. I think dutasteride is approved in japan though too.
None of these experimental are approved anywhere in the world because they have little evidence of safety. So if you want to be a guinea pig go ahead and experiment on your body.
Its irresponsible IMO to recommend things that are not FDA approved, or at least approved in another country like Japan

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

where can one source daro or cb though and know its legit??

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 0.5mg it did nothing for me.
When I upped to 1mg ... within a week the itchy totally went away (and my libido).
And I had regrowth in 2 months max.
How long were you on .5 Duta and are you still taking 1 mg now?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not using 1mg, because it kills my libido and after 10 years on it it was not working anymore.
I don't know how long I was on dutasteride 0.5mg ... I can't remember exactly, maybe 3-4 years ... ? I tried so many things.
So the .5 didn’t do anything for you?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ya that’s it

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a consultation this Friday for a prp treatment, anyone got any insight on this or experience?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I have been buying RU for 10 years from Kane - not the footballer..the guy in China ! - and also CB and its legit and the RU kept my hairline since 2009.

I was on dutasteride for 4 years prior to RU and it killed my libido as well, and gave me brain fog at time. Hairline maintained for the first 4 years on dutasteride though, but eventually I lost more at the front and had to hop on anti-androgen.

I wish there was more info on RU back then as its much better than dutasteride for hairline loss and far better in terms of side effects. RU and CB are pretty much equal in terms of results, some claim mild sides on either one but its easy controlled by reducing the amount but CB is about double the price.

Daro is more than double the price of CB and "may" give side effects as it has a long serum life but we don't know much yet. Very powerful stuff only little amounts are needed.
Daro was ordered from Gang Luo.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At 0.5mg it did nothing for me.
When I upped to 1mg ... within a week the itchy totally went away (and my libido).
And I had regrowth in 2 months max.
Did you take 1 in morning and one at night or at the same time, and were you taking adovart or generic?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru price 100mg per day (15g for $205 in Kane) so, 15000/100 = 150 (days) ... 205/105=~1.36

thats ~1.36 USD a day
Get the solution and the shipping and goes to 2USD a day? Is my math near correct?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not using 1mg, because it kills my libido and after 10 years on it it was not working anymore.
I don't know how long I was on dutasteride 0.5mg ... I can't remember exactly, maybe 3-4 years ... ? I tried so many things.
Are u using 1mg now at the same time or 1 morning 1 at night?

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What does your hair look like (I.e what Norwood are you)? What was your hair loss like before you started meds? And how much hair are you losing daily now?