How f*****g Retarded Is That We Have To Swallow Pills That Trannies Use To Save Our Hair

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just cant believe this chit

Literally pill that are used to grow man boobs, kill mans libido, make body proportions and composition look feminine

What the actual f***
If you want to keep your hair badly enough you'll do it. Then it's good for science and research purposes that point to hormones as a bigly factor regulating hair growth. This might lead to a cure someday.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just cant believe this chit

Literally pill that are used to grow man boobs, kill mans libido, make body proportions and composition look feminine

What the actual f***

ed.png

Either you take the risk of being one of the 2-4% and get fucked from the universe another time, or you join /slybald and you will be manly, strong and get bombed with: "looks clean bruh".

ed2.jpg

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding that you took numerous threads (for almost a year) to cry about your condition and you just started finasteride a couple of days ago, i would say that those potential side effects are the least of your problems, you need help dude

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding that you took numerous threads (for almost a year) to cry about your condition and you just started finasteride a couple of days ago, i would say that those potential side effects are the least of your problems, you need help dude
cant say for sure, whats better - to be slick bald or to be man boobed impotent

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant say for sure, whats better - to be slick bald or to be man boobed impotent
finasteride and even dutasteride are lolli pops compared to real tranny drugs like cypro acetate, spironolactone and estrogen.

I've heard of very few on finasteride that had any major side effects, which could also just have been placebo effect.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
finasteride and even dutasteride are lolli pops compared to real tranny drugs like cypro acetate, spironolactone and estrogen.

I've heard of very few on finasteride that had any major side effects, which could also just have been placebo effect.

Nocebo effect..placebo causes beneficial outcome.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that gynecomastia sucks ***, but you might be amoung the major percentile that will not have it

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5AR drugs such as fina and duta have been found to induce hepatic insulin resistance. We're only just scratching the lid on how harmful these drugs are.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Not saying finasteride is a perfectly safe drug but tired of people talking out of their *** and scaring people. We are barely discovering how bad it is? I used to hear this sh*t when I joined in 2008, it's 2018 and these people are still waiting for the Final bombshell report that it's worse than poison?

How about giving us a link to a study or something? You know, it's a little hard just to take your word on it.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying finasteride is a perfectly safe drug but tired of people talking out of their *** and scaring people. We are barely discovering how bad it is? I used to hear this sh*t when I joined in 2008, it's 2018 and these people are still waiting for the Final bombshell report that it's worse than poison?

How about giving us a link to a study or something? You know, it's a little hard just to take your word on it.

Hey bro, you seem like an old timer. How’s your hair and what did you use?