How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life | Page 32 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

How Finasteride Has Destroyed My Life

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Ryan2310, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Ikarus

Ikarus Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I mean, this can be an alternative for those suffering with hair loss and don't want to use finasteride. This isn't the only thing we are using, but that doesn't change that this can still be used as monotherapy to treat hair loss.

And, those side effects in comparison to the placebo are rare. And, they must be less common in younger patients using lesser doses. Mild gynecomastia shouldn't be an issue, and at least it doesn't lead to the alleged PFS like finasteride does. In fact, if you decided to stop using bicalutamide, your body will react similar to how it would on steroids theoretically, since your testosterone would be increased.

itsyaboi likes this.
  2. Michael1986

Michael1986 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I would never use transsexual drugs myself. Dutasteride is as far as I'm willing to go. But if other guys on here want to use these drugs, that's up to them and its their choice, and I won't judge them for it. What I think is entirely wrong though, is what that Russian guy Yar was doing, which was advertising these transsexual drugs to newcomers on these forums, some of whom were teenagers. Yar would state that these drugs should be a first line of defense for anyone who has hair loss, and he would also state the false belief that finasteride and dutasteride are ineffective. It looks like he has now been banned, and maybe this was why.

#622 Michael1986, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    The 7TH Sense, Pigeon, Trauma and 2 others like this.
  3. Michael1986

Michael1986 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    My mistake, and sorry if what I said was harsh. In a way I'm glad you haven't actually got banned, as you are quite a character. I'll give you that. Good work on reporting both Yar and DHTcel. They both deserved to get banned.

#623 Michael1986, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  4. Ollie

Ollie Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I’m not in disbelief that there is a small subset of people who may react like this. They’re likely allergic to the drug which somehow triggers a massive neurological reaction beyond protein level .