How do you think Mike Patton's (the singer) hair has aged?

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who dont know, Mike Patton was the lead singer of the band Faith No More that were big in the early 90s. He went on to front a number of other projects like Mr.Bungle, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Peeping Tom and a list of others.

Patton in his early 20s

l_c1c98f2c92eec979e4cc9e0bb979b97e.jpg

38858_106584599395766_100001326793205_50838_3395822_n.jpg

Early 30s

45171_1638263435448_1202633246_1840649_5917814_n.jpg

40s

25941_347814952163_589827163_3558911_1409781_n.jpg

mike-patton-300-001.jpg

This guy has it all. In addition to being one of the greatest vocalists of his generation, he's very good looking, has aged well and still has a full head of hair. Although he did recede on the sides quite a bit. You rekon he's on the meds?

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
He's always had great hair and if he was balding (like the rest of FNM) I honestly don't think he'd give a f***.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Tom1985 said:
He's always had great hair and if he was balding (like the rest of FNM) I honestly don't think he'd give a f*ck.

The drummer still has those thick, full headed dreads that hang past his ***.
Basist-receding hair lines. Has hair on top but bald spot on rear crown.
Keyboardist-has been balding bad for a while now.
Guitarist (their latest one)-skins his head, he must've gone bald.

As far as Patton not giving a f***, with his attitude one would think so. But I happen to believe otherwise. Patton knows all too well that a big reason why he has so many die hard fans (despite no mtv or radio support) is his looks. He probably would never admit it or discuss it, but inside he knows better.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I wouldn;t give a f*ck about much if I was banging carmen electra

Wasnt aware he was ever banging her. He normally doesnt mingle with other celebs much, except for Danny Devito, oddly enough.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just one of those guys who's probably never gave his hair a second thought. Is he a druggie? What about Anthony Kiedis another guy who looks pretty good despite abusing his body since childhood.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Just one of those guys who's probably never gave his hair a second thought. Is he a druggie? What about Anthony Kiedis another guy who looks pretty good despite abusing his body since childhood.

I've seen pictures of Patton's dad and it appeared he had a full head of hair so maybe he never really worried about it much. Unlike Kiedis, Patton's never gottin into drugs. Only addiction he ever had was coffee. Funny you bring up Kiedis though, there's been bad blood between the two since the early 90s. Kiedis accused Patton of 'copying' his style or some childish sh*t like that.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
In his defense Kiedis always looked after his body in terms of fitness.

If you read his auto-biography you'll know that he's always been careful about what he eats. He just had addictions.

Funny story from his book: Back in the 80s the Chillis told their current drummer Chad they would only hire him if he cut his hair (they hated the long hair glam look). He completely refused to do so because of his receding hairline but they hired him anyways lol.

Chad is completely bald now but Flea seems to be one of those guys with a permanent receding hairline but never goes bald.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Tom1985 said:
In his defense Kiedis always looked after his body in terms of fitness.

If you read his auto-biography you'll know that he's always been careful about what he eats. He just had addictions.

Funny story from his book: Back in the 80s the Chillis told their current drummer Chad they would only hire him if he cut his hair (they hated the long hair glam look). He completely refused to do so because of his receding hairline but they hired him anyways lol.

Chad is completely bald now but Flea seems to be one of those guys with a permanent receding hairline but never goes bald.

Yeah I remember seeing some photos of Kiedis after he turned 40 and he looked like he works out and stays in good shape and he still has a thick full head of hair. Patton's admitted thru out the years that his only other addiction besides coffee is food and he's gottin' slightly chunkier now that he's over 40 but he's still not in bad shape for his age.

I guess Flea has a permanent mo-hawk. lol That is the punk rock in him.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
radiofreeeurope said:
Looks like Johnny Depp in that early 30s photo. The slicked-back Godfather look suits him as well.

Yes he looks exactly like Depp in that photo. He's also been compared to Robert Downy Jr.

untitled-5.jpg

Lucky f****r. I wish people could compare me to Robery Downy and Johnny Depp..