Hollywoodlace.com the scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.TfromTO

Reaction score
I have been following the posts on Hollywoodlace.com from JulianB & Jonathan19 & normally never bother to get involved on these type of issues BUT????this time feel compelled to do so, I have been wearing hair now approximately two and a half years,this after $pending quite a significant amount of $money$ on hair tran$plant$ over a 15 year period,and have used every topical solution known to man (as well).
I have been a Hollywoodlace.com client for the last year or so,I have found their product to be EXCEPTIONAL,service excellent! I am in front of people every day(Lawyer) it is very important to me to look my best & not have any fear when I'm working(the absolute last thing I want to think about is my hair) .Bill Richter has always made himself available to me for any questions and if any problems arose,he handled them promptly.
I have absolutely nothing to gain by writing this post, I find that in today's society we often are quick to be critical or judgemental (usually for monetary benifit) and so often the case we never really thank people for doing something well or correct sooooooooo Thanks Hollywoodlace.com as you have made a difference with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.