hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

G

hey we are what we are.so much talk about hairloss.i'm too depressed to even take an antidepressant.lol.hair rules!!!!!!!!!!!love and peace out wm here. :innocent:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is so queer. You're like.... "Blah blah blah... ba... ba... blah blah blah... Peace out.... I'm cheeky and fun". You are on a hairloss website wasting your time.

G

KielMcK said:
this is so queer. You're like.... "Blah blah blah... ba... ba... blah blah blah... Peace out.... I'm cheeky and fun". You are on a hairloss website wasting your time.
no i'm not wasting my time.i have much information from this site and it has helped immensely.just trying to be upbeat about things so please chill out look at other things people posted. like farting and many other things not related to hairloss.

G

bijous111 said:
KielMcK said:
no i'm not wasting my time.i have much information from this site and it has helped immensely.just trying to be upbeat about things so please chill out look at other things people posted. like farting and many other things not related to hairloss.
hey bij how ya doin the real bijous here. :lost: :shock: :youbet: :devil: made do it.late wm here.

G

i must agree with w.m.....he or she is only telling the truth, so much for fun words, guess that's out, have to watch every little thing ya say? :hump:

bij